- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Description ** guide price Â£500,000 - Â£525,000 **
â¢ situated on the presidents estate
â¢ popular location
â¢ decorated to A very high standard throughout
â¢ 30' open plan living area
â¢ ground floor shower room
â¢ utility area
â¢ reception/fourth bedroom
â¢ three further bedrooms
â¢ family bathroom
â¢ 83' approx. Rear garden
â¢ own drive leading to attached garage
Entrance Door To Entrance Hall
Smooth ceiling with spot lights, laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard with drawers and wardrobes providing space for shoes and coats, door through to:
Open Plan Living Area
30'4 x 18'3.
Triple glazed windows to rear and flank, glass staircase to first floor, radiator, under floor heating.
Breakfast bar with drawers under and marble work surface over, integral single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, drinking water tap, drawer with dispenser, further base level units with marble work surfaces over, electric doors and cupboards, separate Bosch oven and hob, Bosch fridge freezer to remain, matching eye level units with electric doors, door to:
Reception Room/Bedroom Four
15'3 x 13'5.
Triple glazed doors giving access to rear garden, laminate wood flooring with under floor heating, smooth ceiling, door leading to utility room and en-suite:
9' x 7'8.
Laminate flooring with under floor heating, plumbing for appliances, door leading to garage.
Triple glazed window. Suite comprising: Tiled walk-in shower with rain style shower head over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards and drawers under, low level wc.
First Floor Landing
Triple glazed window to flank, access to loft, spot lights, laminate flooring, doors to accommodation.
12'6 x 11'8.
Tripled glazed window to side, tripled glazed window to flank, spot lights, radiator, archway leading to:
6'2 x 5'6. Plus wardrobes.
Two sets of built-in wardrobes, smooth ceiling, laminate flooring.
12' x 9'11.
Tripled glazed window to flank, radiator, smooth ceiling.
8'9 x 7'11.
Tripled glazed window to rear, smooth ceiling with spot lights, laminate flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to flank, white suite comprising: Heated towel rail, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin with draw under, panelled bath, part tiled walls, smooth ceilings, spotlights.
Commencing with decked area, lighting with Gazebo over leading to a lawned rear garden, centre pathway, raised flower and shrub borders, fencing, pedestrian side access ether side, gate to side.
17'2 x 11
Front Of Property
Own driveway providing off street parking for two/three vehicles, leading to:
Accessed via up and over door. View more View less
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Tyrrells Road, Billericay CM11
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Stamford Drive, Basildon SS15
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Laindon, Basildon, Essex SS15
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Stamford Drive, Basildon, Essex SS15
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale High Road, Langdon Hills, Basildon, Essex SS16
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Berry Lane, Langdon Hills, Essex SS16
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Finches Chase, Basildon SS15
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fore Street, Noak Bridge, Basildon, Essex SS15
- £475,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Derby Close, Langdon Hills, Basildon SS16