* west leigh schools and belfairs academy catchment * A stunning character home that sits on a west backing plot and benefits from an impressive open plan kitchen family room with separate utility, a downstairs WC and its own driveway with a garage store. The property also offers exciting potential to extend into the roof space (stp) using the generous first floor landing area. Located on the favoured 'Marine Estate', this large traditional house is walking distance to Leigh Broadway, Leigh Station and Belfairs Woods and Golf Course.
The frontage offers parking for at least two vehicles minimum and access to the garage store. Once inside, you will find a wide dual aspect hallway which has the advantage of a downstairs WC under the staircase. There is a huge lounge to the front which has many traditional features including a fireplace. The kitchen family room occupies the rear of the house and has two sets of bi-folding doors with built in blinds that open directly on to the garden. There is a fully fitted kitchen with a center island breakfast bar and opposite is a dining area and a further sitting area around another feature fireplace. From the kitchen family room you can access the utility room that then leads in to the garage store. There is a generous first floor landing area that offers a beautiful stained glass feature window, an airing cupboard and the opportunity to extend into the roof space without losing a bedroom (stp). There are three good size bedrooms with all of them benefitting from built in cupboards. The four piece family bathroom can be found to the rear of the house and has been finished to an excellent modern standard. The garden to the rear commences with a patio area with the remainder laid to lawn with the advantages of a storage shed.
Located on the 'Marine Estate' this imposing home is just a short walk to Leigh Station, the Old Town and Belfairs Woods and Golf Course. It falls within the school catchments of The West Leigh Schools and the Belfairs Academy which are both very close by. Leigh Broadways shopping facilities are within close proximity and Hadleigh High Street is also within walking distance.
Call Bear Estate Agents on to view!
- Three Good Size Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Own Driveway
- Integral Garage Store 7'3 x 6'5
- Hallway 15'11 x 6'3
- Lounge 15'6 x 14'
- Kitchen/Family Room 29'7 x 20'8 > 16'3
- Utility Room 9'8 7'2
- Downstairs WC 3'10 x 3'10
- First Floor Landing 9'9 x 5'5
- Bedroom One 15'6 x 13'6
- Bedroom Two 12'6 x 12'6
- Bedroom Three 9'1 6'11
- Four Piece Family Bathroom 8'10 x 7'10
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Report: D
View more View less