- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
Description This stunning 3 bedroom home has been finished to the highest of standards, having undergone a huge refurbishment throughout. The property comprises a porch, good sized lounge with opening to the modern and fully fitted kitchen/dining room with doors to a stunning rear garden. Upstairs is home to two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and luxurious family bathroom The property boasts new double glazing throughout, a brand new central heating system, new electrical system, finished with luxurious wood floor and carpets. Externally the property has a shingle driveway and shared side access to a professionally landscaped 60 ft rear garden featuring an impressive patio area paved with an attractive stone.
Located in a quiet Borehamwood avenue, the property is within walking distance to local shops, cafe's, post office, primary school, 292 bus route and just a short bus or car ride away from Borehamwoodâs high street, mainline station and fantastic shopping facilities. Must See!
Please Note: This property is owned by a relative of a member of staff at Village Estates View more View less
- £439,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Reston Path, Borehamwood WD6
- £449,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Buchanan Court, Borehamwood, Herts WD6
- £449,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Milton Drive, Borehamwood, Herts WD6
- £440,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Easton Gardens, Borehamwood WD6
- £430,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Stevenage Crescent, Borehamwood WD6
- £429,950 3 bed property for sale Stevenage Crescent, Borehamwood WD6
- £429,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Gateshead Road, Borehamwood WD6
- £460,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Burghley Avenue, Borehamwood WD6
- £465,000 3 bed property for sale Winthorpe Gardens, Borehamwood, Herts WD6