* 490,000- 500,000 * An extra large terraced house that's been cleverly extended and benefits from a separate utility with downstairs WC, a dual aspect garden/dining room and a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room. There is also a delightful west backing rear garden. Located south of the London Road, this home is just moments from Leigh Broadways shopping facilities and walking distance to Chalkwell Park, Station and Beach front.
Downstairs offers a large welcoming hallway with understairs storage and a bay fronted lounge with fireplace. The rear is open plan and boasts a modern kitchen with a breakfast bar, leading to a separate utilty and WC. There is also access to the garden here. There is a stunning dining/garden room that makes up much of the vaulted ceiling extension which has the advantage of a dual aspect bi-folding doors. The first floor offers a spacious landing and two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. There is also a traditional style three piece family bathroom. On the top floor, there is a very large master bedroom that benefits from lots of eaves storage and an en-suite bathroom. Externally, there is a front garden with a path to the front door. To the rear there is an attractive west facing rear garden commencing with a patio area with the remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
The property is located in the catchment for Chalkwell Infant and Juniors and is touching distance to Leigh Road and Broadways favoured amenities. Chalkwell Park is also very close by aswell as the beach front and Leigh Old Town. Chalkwell Train Station is within walking distance too, perfect for those commuting to London Fenchurch Street on the C2C line.
- Four Bedroom Terraced House
- Across Three Floors
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Hallway with Under Stair Storage 15'8 x 5'7
- Lounge 16'6 x 12'5
- Kitchen 10'2 x 8'
- Dining/Garden Room 25'2 x 10'6 > 9'
- Utility Room 5'11 x 4'9
- Ground Floor WC 5' x 2'2
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom Two 16'5 x 12'5
- Bedroom Three 13'2 x 8'9
- Three Piece Family Bathroom 10'2 8'1
- Second Floor Landing
- Bedroom One 20'9 into eave > 15'3 x 13'2
- En-Suite Bathroom 9'9 x 5'3
- EPC Report: Tbc
View more View less