- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- New handleless kitchen (2017) with integrated appliances and quartz worksurfaces
- Water softener
- Bespoke cedar garden cabin with power
- Large private rear garden
- Kitchen underfloor heating
- Three bathrooms including en-suite
- Double width driveway and garage
- Composite decking
- Local shops and facilities within walking distance - beaches at sandbanks A five minute drive
- Combination utility room/cloakroom WC
Description A beautifully presented four double bedroom luxury home. The property benefits from a stunning contemporary kitchen with corner bifold doors and is perfectly located in the Courthill and Baden Powell school catchment within walking distance of vibrant Ashley Cross village.
For room dimensions please refer to our floor plan
A large reception entrance hall, front to back living room with doors leading out the rear garden. A new extension was constructed in 2017 to locate a stunning new kitchen/dining room with a fitted handless kitchen that includes an integrated dishwasher, twin ovens, hob, extractor, North American fridge/freezer space and all finished with quartz work surfaces and porcelain tiled floors with underfloor heating. Fitted water softener. A cantilevered corner opening and bifold doors fitted giving garden access with no corner post - combined with a large glass roof lantern makes a beautiful architectural feature to this home.
Also on the ground floor is a large double bedroom, modern bathroom and a combined utility room with water softener and cloakroom WC.
Three double bedrooms, the main bedroom has an ensuite shower room and there is also a second shower room on this level.
Rear garden is a feature of this property with a large level lawn, composite decked area adjacent to the rear of the house and a new cedar clad garden cabin with power. Exterior lighting. Garden tap.
There is an integral garage and off road parking to the front of the property. View more View less
- £675,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £680,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandringham Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £695,000 4 bed town house for sale Windsor Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Danecourt Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £700,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £650,000 4 bed town house for sale Sandringham Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £650,000 4 bed town house for sale Robert Louis Stevenson Avenue, Westbourne, Bournemouth BH4
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lulworth Avenue, Hamworthy, Poole, Dorset BH15
- £685,000 4 bed detached house for sale North Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14