- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 2,303 sq. ft
- A simply stunning Edwardian family home
- Providing 2303 sq of living space over four floors
- A double reception with original finishes
- Expansive kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors
- Five bedrooms (one with en-suite)
- Three sleek contemporary bathrooms + two cloakrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout kitchen and utility, all bathrooms and cloakroom
- Maincured rear garden with fseating area & firepit
- Additional cellar storage space
- Early viewing is essential on this one of a kind home
Description As sole agents, we have the pleasure to offer For Sale this sympathetically designed family home that has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment to include contemporary features whilst retaining period features that compliment its Edwardian heritage. The current owners have gone to great detail to create a stylish family home, that spans over 2303 sq ft of living space with additional cellar space.
Spread over four floors, the G/F presents a beautiful entrance hall with tessellated flooring, and a elegant double reception room. There is also an expansive kitchen/dining area to the rear that benefits from a good-sized utility room, cloakroom and opens onto the professionally landscaped 72 ft garden with mature shrubs and seating area - ideal for relaxing in on a summers evening. The upper floors comprise of five generous sized bedrooms, three bathrooms and a cloakroom. The fifth bedroom is currently configured as a dressing room to the main bedroom whilst the second bedroom has en suite facilities.
Crediton Road is in a very family orientated area in a popular location within proximity to both Kensal Rise & Salusbury Road with a plethora of upmarket delis, cafÃ©s, shops and leisure facilities including the popular Lexi Cinema. Serviced by excellent transport links with Kensal Rise (Overground) and Queens Park (Bakerloo) Stations & numerous bus routes.
The property is also in the catchment area for Malorees Infant & Junior School and the sought after Queens Park Community School, along with easy access to both Brent Cross & Westfield Shopping Centres.
Viewing this stunning family home is highly recommended! View more View less
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Opal Mews, Priory Park Road, Queen's Park, London NW6
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Opal Mews, London NW6
- £2,500,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Priory Terrace, South Hampstead NW6
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Boscombe Road, London W12
- £2,495,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Hermitage Lane, Hampstead NW2
- £2,495,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Melrose Gardens, London W6
- £2,475,000 5 bed property for sale Reynolds Close, London NW11
- £2,550,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Avenue, London NW6
- £2,400,000 5 bed property for sale Pattison Road, London NW2