- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Semi-detached house
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Well located for families
- Large well maintained garden
- Catchment area for Breakspear Primary School
Description A fantastic four bedroom semi-detached home set in a beautiful tree lined street on Hoylake Crescent. It is within close proximity to Ickenham High Street and local schools at Breakspear Primary and Vyners Secondary. Local transport links are available from nearby Ickenham or West Ruislip (Central line) tube stations (Metropolitan/Piccadilly) providing reliable links into the City and West End. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London.
From our office on Swakeleys road in Ickenham turn left, then take the second right into Copthall Road East. Take the third turning on the right for Hoylake Crescent.
Hoylake Crescent is a quiet U shaped tree lined road in Ickenham. Located in close proximity to Ickenham High Street which offers a superb range of shops, cafes and restaurants whilst the pleasant open space of nearby by fields and parks are a short stroll away. Ickenham Station (Metropolitan / Piccadilly lines) is within easy reach providing reliable links into the City and West End. Alternatively West Ruislip Station is serviced by both tube (Central line) and train lines into Marylebone Station. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London. For families, there are a number of highly regarded schools that cater for children of all ages within close proximity including Breakspear Primary and Vyners Senior School, along with a number of leisure facilities including Uxbridge Golf Club, Hillingdon Sorts & Leisure Centre and David Lloyd gym.
Enjoying a wonderful location in Ickenham is this four bedroom semi detached family home. Designed for practical living and with a great lifestyle on offer, the house is presented in a good condition throughout making this a home that can be moved straight into. On the ground floor there is a hallway leading to a bright spacious lounge and dining area, where there is a large window overlooking the front filling the room with natural light. To the right of the house is the modern kitchen, which offers a range of storage and appliance space and to the rear of the house is the conservatory which enjoys views over the garden. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, and a third single bedroom along with a spacious family bathroom. On the second floor of the property is a well proportioned master bedroom with a shower en-suite.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking. To the rear there are stunning outdoor paved areas and a large immaculately kept lawn area. There is also an outer-building which makes perfect use for an office/ gym. View more View less
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale St. Martins Approach, Ruislip HA4
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brickwall Lane, Ruislip HA4
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Montpelier Close, North Hillingdon UB10
- £750,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Azalea Walk, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £750,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Nicholls Avenue, Hillingdon UB8
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lower Road, Denham, Uxbridge UB9
- £749,950 4 bed detached house for sale Lower Road, Denham, Uxbridge UB9
- £760,000 4 bed barn conversion for sale Park Lane, Harefield, Uxbridge UB9
- £730,000 4 bed property for sale Azalea Walk, Pinner, Middlesex HA5