- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- City Centre
- Chain Free
- Good Size Semi Detached House
- Near Town Centre/Ballards Lane
- Close to West Finchley Tube
- Dollis Brook Nature Walk nearby
- Driveway for Several Vehicles and a Garage
- Near Great ofsted rated Schools
- Cinema, Gym and Leisure Park within half a mile
- A stone's throw from Shops and Amenities of Ballards Lane
Located on Essex Park, we present a large, 3 bedroom semi-detached house with garage. This home has large through-lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms are doubles, a 70 ft garden, driveway and garage for car and/or storage. Ideal for a family, Worth viewing, has lots of potential!
Chain Free! Benefiting from three good sized bedrooms, a spacious through-lounge, downstairs WC and kitchen-diner leading to a large 70 foot rear garden, we are delighted to offer an opportunity to buy a semi-detached house.
Practically located within walking distance to shops, restaurants, gym, cinema, leisure park, West Finchley Tube (Northern Line) and within catchment area of some great ofsted rated schools, namely Moss Hall, Manorside Primary and St Mary C of E School, it's located in a prime position for a family.
In need of modernisation, and with potential to extend, subject to planning permission, this is an ideal opportunity to make a house your forever home in Finchley, N3.
Perfectly situated for children and dog-walkers, this house is a short walk to green spaces of Victoria Park and passes woodland, Dollis Brook walk which leads from High Barnet to East Finchley. Also this road benefits from permit-free parking.
Must been seen, call us on to book your personal viewing.
Through Lounge 11' 11" x 35' 6" ( 3.63m x 10.82m )
Kitchen 7' 9" x 12' 10" ( 2.36m x 3.91m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 17' 6" ( 3.51m x 5.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 15' 2" ( 3.35m x 4.62m )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.59m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £850,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Leopold Road, London N2
- £850,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Hampden Road, London N10
- £840,000 3 bed cottage for sale Erskine Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London NW11
- £840,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Erskine Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London NW11
- £835,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Strathmore Gardens, Finchley, London N3
- £865,000 3 bed property for sale Southfields, Hendon NW4
- £830,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Muswell Avenue, London N10
- £825,000 3 bed terraced house for sale David Wildman Lane, Mill Hill, London NW7
- £875,000 3 bed terraced house for sale New Trinity Road, East Finchley, London N2