- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Unique 3 bedroom garden apartment
- Spectacular live-in kitchen/reception room
- Close proximity to Kew Gardens station & village
- No onward chain
Description Confident and distinctive 3 bedroom garden apartment comprehensively refurbished, extended and remodelled throughout enviably positioned in Kew village.
This rarely available period conversion boasts tastefully bespoke contemporary interior design, beautifully balanced against original details whilst perfectly incorporating modernity comprising of a magnificent rear extension of great proportions which creates a luxurious kitchen/family/dining room with narrow profile, multi fold doors opening onto a sizeable West facing garden, secluded, thoughtfully landscaped with the iconic Lawn Crescent gardens beyond.
This floor level additionally holds a grand master bedroom with feature fireplace and twin period window, a second bedroom with French doors opening onto an additional outside space providing an abundance of natural light and a designer bathroom suite.
The downstairs benefits from a third bedroom/multipurpose room with ample storage space.
No onward chain.
Kew has its own distinctive, unrivalled identity which charms residents and visitors alike. Its individuality stems from those highly desirable amenities associated with metropolitan living, independent shops, chic cafes, restaurants and public houses, combined with the tranquil charms of The Thames riverside, the proximity of Richmond Park and, of course, The Royal Botanic Gardens (Kew Gardens) world heritage site.
Kew has a strong sense of community as demonstrated by the hugely popular local events. Kew village market is held monthly and, in summer, Kew Green hosts the Kew Village Fete and cricket. Kew is the perfect place for buyers looking for an idyllic environment to bring up a family, with exceptional schooling options in both the private and state sector. Another bonus is Kew's exceptional transport links with both over ground and underground lines running from the centrally located Kew Gardens station, the close proximity of the M3 and M4, and the A4 providing easy access to central London. View more View less
- £950,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Ellison Road, Barnes, London SW13
- £950,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Madrid Road, Barnes, London SW13
- £899,950 3 bed maisonette for sale Colwith Road, London W6
- £895,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Lyric Road, Barnes SW13
- £885,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Melina Road, London W12
- £900,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Myrtle Court, Baltic Avenue, Brentford TW8
- £895,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Sheen Road, Richmond TW10
- £820,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Farlow Road, Putney SW15
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale Morley Road, Twickenham TW1