- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,023 sq. ft
- Three bedrooms
- Off street parking for two cars
- Two bathrooms
- Utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Potential to convert the loft & extend to the rear subject to relevant permission
- 0.1 miles from emerson park station
- Conveniently located for high achieving schools
- Well maintained rear garden
- Close proximity of hornchurch high street
Description Guide price Â£475,000 - Â£500,000. Located in a popular and prominent location being just 0.1 miles from Emerson Park Station is this well presented three bedroom family home. The property offers a spacious living room, conservatory, cloakroom, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms, with ensuite to the master and family bathroom. There is also the potential to convert the loft and also extend to the rear subject to relevant permissions. The driveway provides off street parking for two vehicles. Within close proximity of high achieving schools and Hornchurch's vibrant high street.
Entrance via solid wood door with glass panels. Stairs ascending to first floor. Radiator with decorative cover. Tiled floor.
Kitchen - 15'2" (4.62m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
Double glazed window to front. The kitchen has a range of base level units with contrasting wooden work surface over. Dresser to remain which matches the units. Inset butler sink with mixer tap over. Range cooker to remain. Radiator. Tiled floor. Recess ceiling lights.
Utility Room - 9'3" (2.82m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
Double glazed window to front. Range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surface over. Inset sink drainer with mixer tap. Provision for fridge freezer and washing machine. Tiled floor.
Living Room - 17'9" (5.41m) x 14'5" (4.39m) Max
Double glazed window to rear. Patio doors leading to conservatory. TV point. Radiator with decorative cover. Under stairs cupboard.
Conservatory - 10'6" (3.2m) x 9'10" (3m)
Patio door leading to rear garden. Windows to rear overlooking rear garden, Tiled floor.
Low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to first floor accommodation. Loft access. Airing cupboard housing water tank and Potterton boiler which is serviced yearly (last service July 2020).
Master Bedroom - 12'5" (3.78m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Double glazed window to rear. Wardrobe to remain. Radiator. Carpet. Door to ensuite.
Ensuite - 10'0" (3.05m) x 3'4" (1.02m)
The three piece suite comprises walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'6" (3.51m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Three - 9'6" (2.9m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Double glazed window to rear. Wardrobe to remain. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Family Bathroom - 7'6" (2.29m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
Obscure double glazed window to front. The three piece suite comprises panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
The rear garden commences with a paved area. Patio area to the rear of the garden.. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with mature flower an shrub borders. Shed to remain
The driveway which is partly shingled provides off street parking for two vehicles
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £475,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Windsor Road, Hornchurch RM11
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Avenue, Hornchurch RM12
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Laburnum Walk, Hornchurch RM12
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Squirrels Heath Road, Romford RM3
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Harold Wood, Romford, Havering RM3
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wednesbury Green, Romford RM3
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale St. Albans Avenue, Upminster, Essex RM14
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Cherry Street, Romford RM7
- £475,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale King Edward Avenue, Rainham RM13