- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Established Semi Detached House
- Ground Floor WC
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
This extended semi detached house offers an entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, dining room, extended living room with large picture window that overlooks the rear garden and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Outside the property benefits from a block driveway which provides ample off road parking with a side gate which leads round to the established rear garden which is laid to lawn with shrubs and hedging to borders as well as a garage and storage shed.
Set in the popular parish of Broomfield which is situated to the North of Chelmsford, Broomfield offers a popular primary school as well as Chelmer Valley High Schools. Both of Chelmsford's highly sought after grammar schools, King Edward VI grammar school and The County High School for girls are within a bus ride from the property along Main Road, Broomfield.
The parish of Broomfield offers a village like feel with its own Church and church green, two local pubs/restuarants, library, local news agents/convenience store, a football club and cricket club.
Situated to the North of Chelmsford city centre, Broomfield offers a regular bus service to the city centre and mainline station. Chelmsford city centre offers a thriving nightlife with a selection of bars and a wide selection of places to eat from independent family restaurants to well known chain restaurants serving cuisines from around the world, Chelmsford features a comprehensive range of shopping facilities with its pedestrianised High Street, two shopping precincts and hugely popular Bond Street with John Lewis store. Chelmsford is extremely popular with leisure enthusiasts with a selection of sports clubs and gyms including the newly refurbished Riverside Ice & Leisure. Chelmsford is renowned for its educational excellence and alongside the local schools, it offers two of the countryâs top performing grammar schools, Writtle agricultural college, Anglian Ruskin University and a selection of private schools.
11' 9" x 11' 7" (3.58m x 3.53m)
19' 9" x 11' 9" (6.02m x 3.58m)
9' 2" x 7' 7" (2.79m x 2.31m)
12' 0" x 11' 9" (3.66m x 3.58m)
11' 9" x 10' 9" (3.58m x 3.28m)
9' 2" x 6' 7" (2.79m x 2.01m)
rear garden View more View less
- £400,000 3 bed detached house for sale Harberd Tye, Great Baddow, Chelmsford CM2
- £400,000 3 bed detached house for sale Beehive Lane, Chelmsford, Essex CM2
- £395,000 3 bed detached house for sale Nickleby Road, Chelmsford CM1
- £390,000 3 bed detached house for sale Shire Close, Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £389,995 3 bed terraced house for sale The Laurel At Beaulieu, Regiment Gate Off Regiment Way, Chelmsford, Essex CM1
- £400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Petunia Crescent, Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £400,000 4 bed town house for sale Rookes Crescent, Chelmsford CM1
- £380,000 3 bed detached house for sale Henniker Gate, Chelmsford, Essex CM2
- £379,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Gloucester Avenue, Moulsham Lodge, Chelmsford CM2