- 5 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Principle Bedroom with En-Suite Shower & Dressing Room
- Further 4 Double Bedrooms
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Separate Utility Room
- Double Garage with Remote Opening Door
- Driveway Providing Parking for 3 Vehicles
- Private Landscaped Garden with Summer House
- Adjacent to Southern Country Park offering woodland walks
- EPC Rating C
Description An immaculately presented family home in excess of 2,400 sq ft of living accommodation with 3 well-proportioned reception rooms, superb kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room. A very generous principle bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room. A double bedroom with en-suite facilities and a further 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom. EPC Rating C.
Important note to purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Brook Farm Close is an extremely quiet cul-de-sac situated on the popular residential area of St Michaels Mead, adjacent to the lake and Southern Country Park offering lovely woodland country walks. St Michaels Mead is situated east of the busy market town of Bishop's Stortford, offering a comprehensive range of amenities; including a wide range of shopping facilities, restaurants and excellent schooling for all ages. There is a mainline railway station within the town, giving direct access to London Liverpool Street and Cambridge and for road users, Junction 8 of the M11 is only a 10 minute drive away. London Stanstedâs International Airport is approximately 15 minutes away.
A solid wood front door opens onto a generous central entrance hallway with a turned staircase rising to the first floor and doors leading off to the reception rooms; comprising a bright and spacious living room with feature fire place and French opening doors to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is situated to the rear of the property and has been fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces, integrated appliances and it has views out to the rear garden; there is a separate utility room with external door to the side of the property. Further double opening doors lead to the dining room, currently being used as a sun room by the current owners with French doors out to the patio/entertainment area. There is an integral door from the hallway into the double garage and a study/playroom and downstairs wc completes this floor.
The staircase rises to a lovely galleried landing area with doors leading off to all bedrooms; the (truncated)
The front of the property has a good sized driveway offering parking for 3 vehicles with side access to the private rear walled garden which has recently been landscaped and offers a lovely south-west facing, recently landscaped walled garden, with a good combination of Mediterranean plants and trees and English shrubs, wildflowers, herbs and fruit trees. There is a patio/entertaining area, pergola and summerhouse to the rear of the garden. The remainder has been laid to lawn with shrubbed areas and mature trees.
Gas fired central heating, mains drainage, water and electricity are connected.
Band G View more View less
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Brook Farm Close, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hadham Cross, Much Hadham, Hertfordshire SG10
- £960,000 5 bed detached house for sale Milliners Way, Thorley, Bishop's Stortford CM23
- £895,000 5 bed property for sale Hadham Cross, Much Hadham, Hertfordshire SG10
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Rye Street, Bishop's Stortford CM23
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Foxley Drive, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23