- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Modernised to a high standard throughout
- Extended to the rear
- Sought after village location
- Centrally heated and double glazed throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Garage en-bloc
- Quiet road
Description Guide price Â£325,000 - Â£350,000
An amazing opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi detached house situated in the sought after village of istead rise with fabulous commuter links within a short drive. The property has been recently refurbished and modernised to A high standard throughout by the current owners. Internally the property is comprised of a porch upon entry leading into the lounge, fully fitted kitchen/diner with quartz counter tops and stunning skylight in the extension. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a recently installed bathroom. To the rear is a mainly lawned garden and a garage en bloc. Local shops and primary school are also within walking distance. Properties in this location don't hang around for long. Call now to view.
Rear Garden: Patio area. Dwarf wall and steps upto lawn area and further patio area. Panelled fence surround. Wooden seating area. Flower borders. Side pedestrian access.
Garage: En bloc.
Istead Rise is a village 3 miles (5 km) south of Gravesend in Kent, England. It is in the borough of Gravesham and has a population of 3,505 (2001 census). By road, it is 23 miles (37 km) east of London on the A2 road. The nearest railway station is 2 miles (3 km) away at Meopham (34 minutes from London Victoria). Istead Rise is 4 miles (6 km) from Ebbsfleet International railway station which opened in 2007 for Eurostar services to Paris, Brussels and Lille. In June 2009, North Kent commuter trains started running on the high speed track to London St Pancras (16 minutes away), stopping only at Stratford International. Bluewater shopping centre is also nearby within 7.7 miles (ten minutes).
Lounge: (16' 0" x 16' 0" (4.88m x 4.88m))
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built-in gas fireplace. Under-stairs cupboard. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen: (17' 8" x 15' 0" (5.38m x 4.57m))
Double glazed door to rear. Double glazed window to side . Skylight window. Wall and base units with Quartz counter tops over. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Freestanding oven and hob with extractor hood over. Sink and drainer unit with mixer taps. Spot lights. Built-in cupboard housing boiler. Half tiled splash backs. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom 1: (13' 9" x 9' 9" (4.2m x 2.97m))
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom 2: (10' 2" x 10' 0" (3.1m x 3.05m))
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3: (7' 8" x 5' 6" (2.34m x 1.68m))
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bathroom: (7' 1" x 5' 6" (2.16m x 1.68m))
Double glazed frosted window to rear. Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Vanity wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Wall mounted mirror. Heated towel rail. Spotlights. View more View less
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Dogwood Close, Gravesend, Northfleet, Kent DA11
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Strand Close, Meopham, Kent DA13
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Northridge Road, Gravesend, Kent DA12
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Cross Lane East, Gravesend, Kent, England DA12
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Lister Drive, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent DA11
- £325,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Campbell Road, Gravesend, Kent DA11
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Lamorna Avenue, Gravesend, Kent DA12
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mermaid Close, Gravesend, Kent DA11
- £325,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Maritime Gate, Northfleet, Gravesend DA11