- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Private Road Location
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2/3 Receptions including Dining Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Double Garage
- Beautiful South facing 1/4 Acre gardens
Description A spacious 3 bedroom chalet style bungalow in wonderful South facing 1/4 Acre gardens situated in a tranquil Private Road setting to be sold for the first time in 45 years.
Dining Hall - Lounge - Study - Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Utility - 3 Bedrooms - 2 Bath/Shower Rooms - Detached Double Garage - 0.247 Acre South Facing Gardens - Private Road Location
We are delighted to offer for sale this detached character chalet style home built originally we believe in the 1950s which offers light and airy accommodation primarily on one level. On crossing the threshold you enter the delightful dining hall which gives access to all the principle areas of the home. These include the charming double aspect lounge with Claygate brick fireplace and doors directly onto the South facing terrace and garden. The cleverly enlarged kitchen/breakfast room is divided into two distinct areas, with cascades of light to the dining area from the Velux window and views over the garden from the modern kitchen. In addition there is a useful utility room/store at this end of the house.
Also accessible from the dining hall is a study (formerly the third bedroom) which opens to the double aspect master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite cloakroom and separate shower room. The second bedroom has a feature corner window and wardrobes, and the ground floor accommodation is completed by a family bathroom. On the first floor there is a spacious third bedroom/hobbies room and in our opinion the first floor accommodation could be enlarged, subject to obtaining planning consent.
All of the outside spaces have been expertly landscaped, with a block paved driveway leading to the detached double garage with remotely operated electric door. The front lawn is bounded with a profusion of flower and shrub beds whilst the rear garden is of an excellent size offering secluded terrace seating areas and enjoying a full southerly aspect with a carefully managed Oak tree so there is always full sun or dappled shade available.
Having been a loved and cherished home for over 4 decades by the current owner, in our opinion there is certainly scope for the purchaser to make their own mark, whether this be by the upgrading of some of the interior or possibly a larger growth project, subject to the usual consents. Viewing highly recommended. View more View less
- £749,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pendenza, Cobham, Surrey KT11
- £735,000 3 bed property for sale Mount Pleasant, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £770,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Lower Road, Bookham KT23
- £749,000 3 bed detached house for sale Surrey Gardens, Effingham Junction, Leatherhead KT24
- £720,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Thornleas Place, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £720,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Silkmore Lane, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £749,950 3 bed detached house for sale Pendenza, Cobham, Surrey KT11
- £715,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Woodlands Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £795,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Stoke D'abernon, Cobham, Surrey KT11