- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Approximately 17ft Reception Room
- Within Minutes' Walk of Local Primary Schools
- Within Walking Distance of Finchley Central Station
- Approximately 114ft Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking for One Car
Description Must be viewed. Situated in this residential road off Hendon Avenue is this character four bedroom semi detached residence.
The property benefits from an approximately 19ft garage via own driveway, West facing 114ft rear garden, an approximately 14'11" kitchen/breakfast room, additional ground floor shower room and potential to extend at rear and the loft (subject to planning permission).
St Marys Primary School, Pool Side Manor, Tennis & Squash Club, Finchley Central station, Dollis Brook Walk are all within minutes' walking distance.
To really appreciate the size and location, an internal viewing is very highly recommended via the vendor's Sole Agent Ellis & Co. View more View less
- £1,150,000 4 bed detached house for sale Regents Park Road, Finchley N3
- £1,150,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Woodside, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London NW11
- £1,150,000 4 bed detached house for sale Shirehall Lane, London NW4
- £1,150,000 4 bed detached house for sale Torrington Park, London N12
- £1,150,000 4 bed property for sale Sussex Gardens, London N6
- £1,150,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Sydney Road, London N10
- £1,160,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Hertford Road, East Finchley N2
- £1,160,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Hertford Road, London N2
- £1,125,000 4 bed detached house for sale Northumberland Road, New Barnet EN5