- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- First Floor Apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- Lots Of Original Features
- Ample Storage
- Share Of Freehold & Long Lease
- 5 Minute Walk To Westcliff Station
- 10 Minute Walk To Westcliff Seafront
- Off Street Parking for One Vehicle
- Private Rear Garden
- Excellent Local Amenities
Description Guide Price - Â£240,000 - Â£260,000
This lovely first floor flat comes with three bedrooms, immaculate bathroom, modern kitchen, spacious lounge, off street parking for one vehicle and it's own private rear garden. The interior provides spacious living inside with high ceilings, bay windows and original features which will not disappoint. The location of this property is fantastic with being only a 5 minute walk from Westcliff Station, 10 minute walk from Westcliff Seafront which can been seen from the beautiful bay windows and a stones throw from Hamlet Court Road where you can enjoy the huge array of restaurants and shops.
Door into communal hall with stairs leading to first floor flat.
Coved cornicing to smooth ceiling with pendant lighting, loft access, carpeted flooring, doors to:
Lounge (4.85m x 3.78m (15'10" x 12'4"))
Large double glazed bay window to front, small double glazed triangular window to side, carpeted flooring, feature fireplace, two radiators, coved cornicing to ceiling with fitted spotlights.
Bedroom Three / Study (2.44m x 1.52m (8'0" x 4'11"))
Double glazed window to front, carpet flooring, radiator, smooth ceiling with pendant lighting.
Bedroom Two (3.96m x 3.35m (12'11" x 10'11"))
Double glazed window to rear and side, exposed pine flooring, radiator, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights.
Bedroom One (3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0"))
Double glazed window to rear, coved cornicing to smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, feature fireplace, carpeted flooring, radiator.
Bathroom (2.72m x 2.54m (8'11 x 8'4))
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, shower screen and hand held attachment, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and low level w/c, aqua panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail, inset spotlighting, two double glazed obscure windows to side.
Kitchen (2.44m x 2.44m (8'0" x 8'0"))
Range of wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces above incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor unit over, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher, tiled flooring, smooth ceiling with inset spotlighting, double glazed window to rear, door leading to;
Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled flooring, double glazed windows to rear, double glazed french door to outside giving access to spiral staircase down to communal courtyard area through to;
Private Rear Garden
Steps down to block paved patio area, an array of mature tree's and shrubs boarding with a decked area to rear.
Hard standing driveway providing off street parking for one vehicle, side access to rear.
Share of Freehold
Lease - 160 years
Service Charge - N/A
Ground Rent - Â£70 per annual
Managing Agent - N/A
Building Insurance - Â£350 per annual View more View less
- £240,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Electric Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £240,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Rylands Road, Southend-On-Sea SS2
- £240,000 3 bed flat for sale Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £239,950 3 bed flat for sale Marks Court, Southend-On-Sea SS1
- £240,000 3 bed flat for sale London Road, Leigh-On-Sea SS9
- £230,000 3 bed flat for sale Westcliff Park Drive, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £250,000 3 bed flat for sale Ravens Court, Alexandra Road, Southend-On-Sea, Essex SS1
- £230,000 3 bed flat for sale Gainsborough Drive, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £230,000 3 bed flat for sale East Street, Southend-On-Sea, Essex SS2