- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Virtual Viewing Available
- Situated in Berkeley Homes' Edenbrook development
- Three double bedrooms with two en-suite facilities
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with feature bay window
- Spacious living/dining area with stunning vaulted garden room
- Professionally landscaped garden with artificial grass
- Garage with electric garage door and driveway parking
- High specification throughout
- Further improvements made by current vendor
- Surrounded by 82 acre country park
Description ** Virtual Viewing Available **
Situated in this peaceful cul de sac in Edenbrook; a stunning development built exclusively by Berkeley Homes that is surrounded by a stunning 82 acre country park, is this high-specification property with generous accommodation set over three floors that has been the subject of further improvement by the current owners.
The property welcomes you into a bright and airy entrance hall with central access to; a W/C, a large open plan Alno fitted kitchen/breakfast room with bay window and an array of eye and base level units and built in appliances, a large living/dining room with stunning garden room with vaulted ceiling and double doors that open out onto the landscaped rear garden. It is worth noting that there is cabling for audio surround sound and the ground floor features under floor heating.
The first floor features two large double bedrooms and a family bathroom, with particular note to the guest bedroom which features fitted storage and a four piece en-suite bathroom.
An impressive top floor provides a sizeable master suite with bespoke Sharps fitted storage and a further en suite shower room.
The garden has been professionally landscaped with artificial grass and raised bedding with an array of plants and shrubs. There is an extended patio area which makes the perfect setting for alfresco dining and entertaining,
There is a larger than average single garage with power and light, an electric remote controlled up and over garage door and driveway parking with extended paving to the front. It is also worth mentioning that the vendors have installed hot & cold external taps, which is ideal for washing cars or hosing down pets/shoes after walks in the nearby country park. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cricket Green, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Oakland Terrace, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £500,000 3 bed cottage for sale Hulfords Lane, Hartford Bridge, Hartley Wintney RG27
- £500,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Reading Road South, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £499,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Whitehall, Odiham, Hook RG29
- £500,000 4 bed town house for sale Elvetham Crescent, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 4 bed property for sale Turgis Road, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £525,000 3 bed detached house for sale Connaught Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51