- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Set within a modern residential development
- A short distance from Bassetts Mead Country Park
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/dining room opening to garden
- Private garden with an area of decking
- Detached garage with gated driveway
- Three generous double bedrooms and a single
- Master with en suite shower
- Family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Living spaces in good condition
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
The Property This is a substantial detached family home, presented in good condition. Three versatile reception rooms feature, with a bay fronted study, a dining room and a lounge which offers a feature fire place. A kitchen/breakfast room presents double doors opening to garden decking, as well as a good range of units and work surfaces. A guest cloakroom further serves the ground floor, accessed from the entrance hall. Upstairs, four bedrooms comprise three generous double bedrooms and a flexible single room. A master suite features a three piece en suite shower, whilst the remaining bedrooms are served by a family bathroom with a white suite.
The Grounds Ample parking is provided, with a gated driveway leading to a detached garage, with a separate rear access door. The rear garden Presenting a good degree of privacy, the rear garden benefits from not being overlooked by neighbouring properties. The garden further features a contemporary area of decking, whilst mainly laid to lawn and enclosed.
Location Set along the outskirts of Hook, Holt Park is a modern residential development, neighbouring Bassett's Mead Country Park and Bartley Heath Nature Reserve. Well positioned in a convenient setting just minutes from the M3 and Bartley Wood business park, with village amenities including a Tesco supermarket, The Crooked Billet pub and a station that serves regular links to London Waterloo and Basingstoke.
Agent's Comment "This four bedroom house has been extremely well looked after and is set within a quiet road in Holt Park, close to Bassett's Mead Country Park."
Recent Trustpilot Review "When buying a house you don't get the choice of the estate agent, but i'm glad to say dealing with Kieran has been a pleasure. All questions have been answered quickly and truthfully. A very refreshing approach to estate agency."
Energy Efficiency Rating To be confirmed. View more View less
- £499,950 4 bed detached house for sale Watlington, Hook RG27
- £499,950 4 bed detached house for sale Driftway Road, Hook, Hampshire RG27
- £480,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Laurel Close, North Warnborough, Hook RG29
- £515,000 4 bed detached house for sale Scures Road, Hook RG27
- £540,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Tylney View, London Road, Hook RG27
- £535,000 4 bed detached house for sale Scures Road, Hook RG27