- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 68 sq. ft
- First Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 17ft Lounge
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Long Lease
Description Guide price Â£415,000 -Â£435,000.
This Two Double Bedroom Warner Built First floor Maisonette offers well presented and decorated living accommodation having the additional benefits of a long lease and also having had the roof covering replaced by the present vendor. With its two double bedrooms, large lounge with feature cast iron fireplace, gas central heating, double glazing and access to a shared garden this property is going to prove popular.
Being situated on a tree lined turning within easy access of both St James Street Overground and Lea Bridge Station offering links to the Victoria, Central underground lines and Liverpool Street Station, as well as the recently completed cycle lanes giving access to Dalston, Hackney and the City beyond.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had the sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitors. View more View less
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Beaumont Road, London E10
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Brennan House, High Road Leyton, Leyton, London E10
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Hainault Road, Leytonstone, London E11
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Mackintosh Lane, Homerton E9
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Clarence Road, Hackney E5
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Brooke Road, London N16
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Darnley Road, Hackney, London E9
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Durley Road, London N16
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Mohawk House, 4 Gernon Road, London E3