- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Guest WC
- Approximately 17ft Reception Room
- Approximately 32ft Garden
- Within Easy Reach of Local Bus Routes and Primary Schools
- Within Minutes of Henlys Corner
- Potential for Off Street Parking
Description Unique freehold two double bedroom house. Situated in this residential turning off Regents Park Road is this well presented home.
The property benefits from a modern kitchen, modern bathroom, guest wc, approximately 17ft reception room with bi folding doors to its sole use 32ft garden and potential for off street parking.
Local Schools (Akiva and St Theresa), bus routes, College Farm and the historic Stephens House & Gardens are all within easy reach. A rare opportunity not to be missed.
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact the vendor's Sole Agent Ellis & Co. View more View less
- £625,000 2 bed mews house for sale Muswell Hill, London N10
- £640,000 2 bed property for sale Heath View, London N2
- £650,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Spencer Courtyard, Regent's Park Road, London N3
- £599,950 2 bed property for sale Durham Road, London N2
- £650,000 2 bed detached house for sale The Ridgeway, London NW7
- £650,000 2 bed cottage for sale Midland Terrace, London NW2
- £625,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Rosemont Avenue, North Finchley N12
- £625,000 3 bed property for sale Sturgess Avenue, Hendon NW4
- £625,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Green Road, Whetstone N20