- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
Description *** Guide Price Â£700,000 - Â£750,000 ***
Coming to the sales market for the first time in a few generations, this large family home certainly has the kerb appeal requested by many, being brick fronted with sash windows and reaches a great internal size of circa 1300 Sq Ft.
Located in the popular Brookmill Road Conservation Area, this home is looking for the next family to turn this into their own perfect sanctuary, and with the 19â kitchen diner and 17â main bedroom is sure to please, along with the 40â rear garden.
The busy commuter will appreciate the choice of stations with St Johns and Elverson Road DLR nearby.
For those thinking of schools, there are some well regarded ones nearby rated Good by Ofsted. View more View less
- £699,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ladycroft Road, London SE13
- £700,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mercia Grove, Lewisham, London SE13
- £700,000 3 bed property for sale Culloden Close, South Bermondsey, London SE16
- £695,000 3 bed property for sale Bombay Street, London SE16
- £695,000 3 bed property for sale Sunray Avenue, Dulwich, London SE24
- £715,000 3 bed property for sale Bombay Street, London SE16
- £675,000 3 bed cottage for sale Chapel House Street, London E14
- £725,000 3 bed cottage for sale Thermopylae Gate, London E14
- £675,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Manchester Road, London, Canary Wharf E14