- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Situated on a generous corner plot
- 3/4 bedroom end of terrace home
- Open plan reception room with sliding patio doors
- Fitted kitchen
- 4th bedroom/reception room on ground floor
- Family bathroom
- Off-road parking with access to garage
- Enclosed garden with patio and mature trees
Description A paved path leads to the front door. A part glazed front door opens to the entrance hall, which has stairs leading to the first floor.
A door opens into the fitted kitchen, comprising range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over an inset sink unit. Integral appliances include a double oven and ceramic hob with an extractor fan over. There is plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher.
The open-plan reception room spans the width of the property and features sliding doors to the rear patio and garden. An ornate fireplace houses a gas coal effect fire.
From the hallway there is an archway opening into a study area, with a loft hatch and a door to outside. The cloakroom comprises a low level w.c. And a wash basin. A door opens to the dining room/Bedroom 4
The first floor landing has an airing cupboard and access to the main loft space, which houses the gas fired boiler.
Bedroom 1 has a rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 has a front aspect and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 has a rear aspect.
The bathroom features a recently fitted white suite comprising a shower cubicle, a wash basin and allow level w.c.
A particular feature is the private rear garden that wraps around the corner plot. The garden has a patio, a lawn and is enclosed by panel fencing. There are mature trees, well stocked borders and a well kept hedge to the rear. A gate opens to the rear path.
The property benefits from having a single garage in a block with a parking space in front.
Living in Orchard Close, St Andrews Road
St Andrews Road is a sought after residential road situated just a short level walk from Henley town centre, railway station and River Thames. There are regular buses to Reading and High Wycombe with bus stops on Reading Road.
Henley town centre has a Waitrose supermarket and a host of interesting independent shops and boutiques. Thereâs a 3 screen cinema and an historic theatre. The commuter is well provided for with the M4/M40 giving access to London, Heathrow, West Country and Midlands. Henley Station has direct links with London Paddington, via Twyford Crossrail (Elizabeth Line) opening in 2021.
Reading - 8 miles
Maidenhead M4 Junction 8/9 - 10 miles
Stokenchurch M40 Junction 5 - 13 miles
London Heathrow - 25 miles
London West End - 36 miles
Primary Schools - Trinity Primary (Ofsted Outstanding), Sacred Heart Catholic Primary school
Secondary Schools - Gillotts School
Sixth Form - The Henley College
Prep schools include St Maryâs School and Rupert House School
N.B School buses operate to Shiplake College, Reading Blue Coat, Queen Anneâs Caversham, The Abbey, Reading, Cranford House, Abingdon Boys School and St Helen and St Katharine Abingdon.
River pursuits include Henley sailing club, local canoe clubs and various rowing clubs with world famous Henley Royal Regatta taking place each summer. There are marina facilities at Hambleden and Wargrave. There are several golf clubs including Henley Golf Club, Badgemore Park Golf Club. The Chiltern Hills area of outstanding natural beauty provides superb walking, cycling and horse riding.
Tenure - Freehold
Local Authority - South Oxfordshire District Council
Council Tax - Band D View more View less
- £599,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St Marys Close, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £595,000 3 bed cottage for sale Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9
- £612,500 3 bed cottage for sale Wargrave Road, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £625,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Reading Road, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £625,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Greys Hill, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £625,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Makins Road, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £625,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Makins Road, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Fidlers Walk, Wargrave, Reading RG10
- £630,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Greys Hill, Henley-On-Thames RG9