- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Sought After Location
- Beautifully Presented
- Large Kitchen / Diner
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom
- Off Street Parking Via Double Carport
- South Facing Rear Garden
- 0.3 Miles From 'Ofsted Outstanding' The Phoenix Primary School
- 0.6 Miles To Laindon Station
Description Ideally located in the sought after Lee Chapel North area, just 0.6 miles from Laindon Railway Station and 0.3 miles from Ofsted 'Outstanding Rated' The Phoenix Primary School is this beautiful, 3 bedroom, end of terrace house.
At the ground floor, decorated with a modern palette, there is a dual aspect, 16'3 x 10'9 living room to the rear, overlooking the garden.
Adjacent to such, and positioned at the front of the home is the spacious kitchen / diner / breakfast room. Measuring 16'3 x 14'5, the kitchen benefits from numerous above and below units, worktop along two sides with a built-in oven, hob and overhead extractor and space for essential appliances.
There is ample room to accommodate a dining table and chairs.
Heading upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a single. Each room is nicely decorated whilst the master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
The well appointed family bathroom completes the internal accommodation.
Externally, there is off street parking for two vehicles, one under a car port, another within an allocated bay.
The 40 ft. South facing rear garden commences with a large paved patio then is mostly laid to lawn with an established border to one side.
At the base of the garden is a large wooden outbuilding with power and lighting that is currently being used for storage although could be used for a home office or gym.
According to the vendor:
Service Charge: Â£250 pa.
NHBC warranty: 2 years left.
Living Room (16' 3'' x 10' 9'' (4.95m x 3.27m) max.)
Kitchen / Breakfast Room / Dining Room (16' 3'' x 14' 5'' (4.95m x 4.39m) max.)
Bedroom 1 (11' 2'' x 10' 11'' (3.40m x 3.32m))
Bedroom 1 En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 (9' 9'' x 7' 9'' (2.97m x 2.36m))
Bedroom 3 (9' 9'' x 0' 0'' (2.97m x 0.00m) max.)
Rear Garden (40' (12.18m) approx.) View more View less
- £375,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Roosevelt Road, Laindon SS15
- £375,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Laindon, Basildon, Essex SS15
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Trinity Road, Billericay CM11
- £380,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale High Road, Basildon, Laindon SS15
- £380,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale School Avenue, Dunton Fields SS15
- £370,000 3 bed detached house for sale Pankhurst Drive, Basildon SS14
- £385,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cypress Close, Basildon SS15
- £383,000 3 bed detached house for sale Pankhurst Drive, Basildon SS14
- £385,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale School Avenue, Laindon, Basildon SS15