- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Spacious accommodation
- Sought after development
- Sun terrace and patio
- Ideal lock up and leave or main residence
- Close to Branksome Beach and the shops and facilities of Westbourne
Description Attractive neo-Georgian style town house, in an exclusive sought after development.
Branksome Park is regarded as an extremely desirable residential location with its tree lined roads and the local beach at Branksome Chine being approximately half a mile away.
The town centres of Poole and Bournemouth are nearby, which offer a wealth of shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities.
Poole has the second largest natural harbour in the world that is famous for year round water sports. The area is also renowned for its naturally mild climate and award winning beaches.
Branksome chine â 0.5 miles
Canford Cliffs â 1 mile
Westbourne shops â 1 mile
Bournemouth town centre â 2 miles
London 112 miles and 2 hours by train
All times and distances are approximate
Cerne Abbas is a much sought after development of neo-Georgian style houses built around central communal garden areas. This particular town house occupies a delightful position in the development with an enviable private outlook from the rear.
On entering the property via the main entrance door on the raised ground floor you are greeted by a good sized and impressive reception hall, which leads through to the superb open plan kitchen/dining area, the living room, and a separate wc. The living room benefits from lots of natural light due to the full height windows with access out on to the paved sun patio. The lower ground floor level has its own entrance door with a utility area and access to the integral garage and storage.
The first floor accommodation comprises three spacious bedrooms and a separate family bath and shower room and airing cupboard. On the top floor there is an impressive main bedroom suite with its own dressing room and en suite. There is also a superb sun terrace that can be accessed via the hall or master bedroom.
Features of special note include:
* UPVC double glazed windows and doors
* Gas fired central heating with individual thermostats
* Impressive open plan kitchen/dining area
* Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
* Sitting room with feature high ceilings and full height windows
* Top floor main bedroom suite with dressing room and en suite * Lower ground floor utility room
* Large top floor roof terrace
* Superb sun patio with access to the communal grounds
* Integral garage with electronic up and over door
agents note: We wish to inform prospective buyers of this property that the seller is related to an employee of Savills
nb Photographs taken July 2020.
Square Footage: 2201 sq ft View more View less
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Danecourt Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Methuen Road, Bournemouth BH8
- £680,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandringham Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £685,000 4 bed detached house for sale North Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Albemarle Road, Winton, Bournemouth BH3
- £650,000 4 bed property for sale Cheyne Gardens, Westbourne, Bournemouth BH4
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Springfield Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £700,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £699,950 4 bed detached house for sale Lonsdale Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH3