- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Lovely detached family home
- Open plan living / dining room
- Large kitchen/diner
- Opportunity to extend; subject to planning
- Walking distance to the train station
- Secure enclosed garden
- Off street parking
- Good transport links
- Excellent choice of schools
Description Spacious three bedroom detached family home situated in Marlpit Hill, a highly desirable part of Edenbridge. Being close to Edenbridge mainline train station and in the catchment for a fantastic selection of schools this property would certainly suit a family or someone needing good transport links.
â¢ Lovely detached family home
â¢ Open plan living / dining room
â¢ Large kitchen/diner
â¢ Opportunity to extend; subject to planning
â¢ Walking distance to the train station
â¢ Secure enclosed garden
â¢ Off street parking
â¢ Good transport links
â¢ Excellent choice of schools
The front door leads into a spacious entrance hallway where all the ground floor rooms are accessed from. A spacious siting room with bay window to the front of the property leads through to a formal dining room with patio doors into the garden. Large kitchen/diner with a good range of wall and base units and drawers under work tops and integrated appliances. The dining area of the kitchen has a door to the integral garage and a door into the garden. Also to the ground floor there is a large hallway cupboard and downstairs cloakroom.
Stairs from the hallway take you to the first floor where there are three good size bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
To the outside the property has a large sunny garden with patio area, perfect for entertaining friends and family. To the side there is a large paved area currently unused which would make a lovely terrace or could be used to extend the property, subject to planning. To the front the property has off street parking for several cars and access to the garage.
Services: All main services.
Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council
Council Tax Band: E
Edenbridge is a small market town with an attractive medieval high street surrounded by countryside with a selection of shops, pubs, restaurants and a cottage hospital with miu. There are many schools in the surrounding area. Local recreational amenities include a leisure centre with swimming pool, golf courses and a number of local National Trust properties.
Edenbridge benefits from two mainline train stations offering services to London in about 40 minutes, Gatwick in 35 minutes and Tonbridge in 15 minutes. The M25 can be easily accessed at either junction 6 (Godstone) or junction 5 (Sevenoaks). Gatwick airport is about 18 miles and the Channel Tunnel about 65 miles allowing easy access to the Continent.
Miles to: M25 Godstone (J6) 10, Oxted 8, Sevenoaks 12, Tunbridge Wells 13, East Grinstead 10. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chestnut Copse, Hurst Green, Oxted RH8
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale High Street, Edenbridge TN8
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Williams Road, Hurst Green, Oxted RH8
- £490,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mill Hill, Edenbridge TN8
- £485,000 3 bed detached house for sale Four Elms Road, Edenbridge TN8
- £485,000 3 bed detached house for sale Four Elms Road, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- £465,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Albion Way, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- £495,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Tippett Lane, Oxted RH8
- £459,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Juniper Close, Hurst Green, Oxted RH8