- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Pretty character cottage
- Lovely village location
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Two bedrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen/diner
- Brand new windows and doors
- New boiler
- Lovely garden
- Newly fitted family bathroom
- Excellent selection of schools
Description Beautifully presented two bed terraced character cottage situated in the quaint village of Four Elms, with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. This delightful property has been refurbished to a high standard by the current owner combining period features with a modern twist.
â¢ Pretty character cottage
â¢ Lovely village location
â¢ Sitting room with open fireplace
â¢ Two bedrooms
â¢ Newly fitted kitchen/diner
â¢ Brand new windows and doors
â¢ New boiler
â¢ Lovely garden
â¢ Newly fitted family bathroom
â¢ Excellent selection of schools
This lovely property has recently been refurbished by the current owner to create a beautiful home in a wonderful location. The front door takes you into a lovely sitting room with an open fireplace, the perfect spot for relaxing in after a busy day. Stunning newly fitted kitchen/diner with an excellent range of shaker style wall and base units and drawers and stable door into the garden.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom with window overlooking the garden and views beyond and access to a large loft.
Outside, the property has a pretty garden with a fabulous outlook, also in the garden there is a newly fitted cloakroom and good size storage area.
Services: Mains water, electricity & drainage
Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council
Council Tax Band: D
The village of Four Elms is situated between the towns of Sevenoaks and Edenbridge and is centred around a pretty pond and crossroads. Nearby Edenbridge has two mainline train stations with services to London Bridge, while the Sevenoaks line goes to Charing Cross and Cannon Street. The M25 can be easily accessed at junction 5 or 6.
Edenbridge is a small historic market town surrounded by countryside with a selection of shops, banks, pubs, restaurants and its own hospital with many schools in the surrounding area. Recreational amenities in the area include a leisure centre with swimming pool, golf courses and a number of local National Trust properties.
The town boasts two railway stations and a journey time to and from London Bridge of around 40-45 minutes. Nearby is Hever Castle, many National Trust attractions, numerous delightful pubs, and good local facilities in the town, including a range of small independent shops, a Waitrose supermarket and quality eateries. For more extensive shopping, it is but a short drive to Sevenoaks, Oxted, East Grinstead and Tunbridge Wells, or to Bluewater Shopping Centre. Several prestigious golf clubs and a selection of fine schools add to the attraction of this location.
Miles to: Oxted 6, M25 Sevenoaks (J5) 9, East Grinstead 9; Sevenoaks 10, Tunbridge Wells 14, Gatwick airport 17
M25 Godstone (J6) 10 miles
Oxted 8 miles
Sevenoaks 8 miles
Tunbridge Wells 12 miles
East Grinstead 11 miles View more View less
- £350,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Croft Lane, Edenbridge TN8
- £352,000 3 bed property for sale Hillcrest, Four Elms, Edenbridge TN8
- £348,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Main Road, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- £375,000 2 bed property for sale High Street, Edenbridge TN8
- £340,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Avenue, Edenbridge TN8
- £380,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Crown Road, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- £315,000 2 bed property for sale Oakfield Road, Edenbridge TN8
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale High Street, Edenbridge TN8
- £320,500 3 bed detached house for sale Four Elms Road, Edenbridge, Kent TN8