- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Two bedroom mid terraced home
- Entrance hall
- Lounge/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Well proportioned and private rear garden
- Allocated parking
- Close to local amenities
- Viewings recommended
Description Introduction A well presented pretty two bedroom mid terraced home positioned in a popular cul de sac location close to local amenities at Park Gate and the Locks Heath District Centre. This home benefits from an entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom. Externally is a well proportioned rear garden with a garden shed and there is allocated parking to the rear. This property is an ideal for investors and first time buyers.
Internally The front door affords access to the entrance hall which has the stairway to the first floor, door to kitchen and door to lounge/dining room. The lounge/dining room has a large under stairs cupboard and a door which leads on to the pretty rear garden. On the first floor bedroom one overlooks the garden and has ample space for a wardrobe and dressing table. Bedroom two is also a double room and houses an airing cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite.
Externally There is a pretty front garden which is lawned. To the side of the terrace is the allocated parking and a walkway to the rear garden. The rear garden offers a sunny aspect, is laid to lawn and there is a useful garden shed.
Location This home is well placed for access to the M27 providing good links to Portsmouth, Southampton and beyond. Swanwick railway station is not too far away along with well regarded schools for all ages. Locks Heath shopping centre is within walking distance and offers a range of shopping facilities including Waitrose, butchers and bakery. This home is also close to the various business parks around Segensworth and Whiteley and here you will find more extensive shopping facilities, restaurants and cinema complex.
lounge/diner 15' 10" x 11' 8 max" (4.83m x 3.56m)
kitchen 9' 5" x 6' (2.87m x 1.83m)
on the first floor
bedroom one 11' 7" x 10' (3.53m x 3.05m)
bedroom two 11' 7" x 9' 2" (3.53m x 2.79m)
bathroom View more View less
- £240,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Merryfield, Fareham PO14
- £240,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Kings Copse Road, Hedge End, Southampton SO30
- £245,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Austen Gardens, Whiteley, Fareham PO15
- £249,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Pandora Close, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £250,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale New Inn Court, Sarisbury Green, Southampton SO31
- £250,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Cliffe Avenue, Hamble, Southampton SO31
- £235,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Lambourne Drive, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £225,000 2 bed terraced house for sale The Hurdles, Fareham PO14
- £260,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Locks Road, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31