- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Good Decorative Order
- EPC: D (63)
- Breakfast/Utility Room
- Close to Local Amenities
- Viewings Highly Advised
Description A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached bungalow, situated within a popular part of Church Crookham and in walking distance of local shops and amenities. The property has been cleverly extended and now provides three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, kitchen with breakfast bar and open plan utility area along with a living/dining room to the rear with doors out to the enclosed rear garden. Viewings are highly advised and strictly by appointment only.
The property offers a shingle driveway providing parking for two/three vehicles. To the rear is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with both a patio and decks area as well as a garden shed.
Situated in Hampshire, Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre. Hart leisure centre is also an excellent aspect of Fleet, offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its mainline station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot. In addition to the town's desirable location, contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study, and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £380,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Wintney Street, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £380,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wintney Street, Fleet GU51
- £380,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Richmond Close, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £380,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Skylark Mews, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £375,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Sian Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £385,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Coxmoor Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Northfield Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Hill, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £375,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale House Plat Court, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52