- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Spacious Attached House
- Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast, Utility, WC
- Master Bed Suite & Dressing Rm
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden, Drive for 2 Cars
- Solar Panels, Car Charge Point
Description Price range Â£475,000 - Â£500,000.
A deceptively spacious unique attached house, with two receptions, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, WC, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, garden, driveway for two cars, pleasant views far reaching towards the North Downs; situated in a private road in the popular village of Addington.
Ground floor: Entrance hall, spacious dual aspect sitting room with French doors to garden and Amtico flooring, dining room with parquet flooring, kitchen/breakfast room with fitted wall and base units, laminate worktops and breakfast bar, sink, gas hob, electric double fan oven, dishwasher and French doors to garden; utility room with cupboards and space for washing machine; and cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
First floor: Landing with hatch to loft housing boiler, large master bedroom with far reaching views towards the North Downs, dressing room and spacious en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath, large shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom with bath, large shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
The property also benefits from: Double glazing, gas fired central heating, photovoltaic panels, electric car charging point, rear garden with patio, lawn, borders stocked with a variety of flowering plants and shrubs, shed and gate leading to driveway for two cars.
The property is located in a private road in the sought after village of Addington with The Angel Inn public house/restaurant, church, petrol station with shop and golf course.
The neighbouring village of Wrotham Heath offers a golf course, The Royal Oak public house/restaurant, Mings Chinese Restaurant, Vineyard Restaurant and Holiday Inn with its restaurant, health club and pool; and there are local primary schools in St Mary's Platt, Offham and Trottiscliffe.
Borough Green with its variety of shops, restaurants, public house, bar, primary school, doctors, dentists, Reynolds Retreat Health Spa and Country Club and mainline train station with services to London Victoria/Blackfriars, and Ashford International is approximately 2.2 miles away.
West Malling with its wider variety of shops and restaurants; and mainline station with services to London also which is approximately 3 miles away.
Sevenoaks town centre with its comprehensive range of educational, recreational and shopping facilities, together with a mainline station with services to London Cannon Street/Charing Cross is approximately 8.5 miles away.
Access to the M26 and the M20 are approximately 0.8 miles away and 1.8 miles away.
The vendor informs us they own the freehold for the whole of the building, which includes another house and a maisonette.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 The agent has not tested any apparatus, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. View more View less
- £462,500 4 bed detached house for sale Anson Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19
- £495,500 4 bed detached house for sale Goldings Close, Kings Hill, Kent ME19
- £450,000 4 bed property for sale Tillmans, Borough Green, Sevenoaks TN15
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Milton Lane, Kings Hill ME19
- £500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cardinal Walk, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19
- £425,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bluegown Avenue, Leybourne, West Malling ME19
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Mercers Place, Kings Hill, West Malling ME19
- £535,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Millbourne Place, Borough Green, Kent TN15
- £545,000 4 bed detached house for sale Russett Way, Kings Hill, West Malling ME19