- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Dining Area
- Living Room
- Walking Distance of Meopham Station
- In Need of Modernisation
Description A good size three bedroom home within walking distance of Meopham Station. The property enjoys a corner plot with ample off road parking.
Meopham village has local shops, post office and convenience store, excellent primary school, access to grammar schools and local secondary schools, sports centre, there is also a main line station to Victoria, there are good local road networks giving easy access to the A2/M2 and A20/M20 and M25. Bluewater shopping complex is in close proximity and offers a wide range of shops, leisure facilities, cinema etc, there are also many bus routes. Ebbsfleet International Station is also close by offering a fast commuter service to Europe and St Pancras International Station.
The accommodation, with approximate measurements and numerous power points, comprises:
Entrance porch Entrance via UPVC double glazed front door. Carpet.
Storage cupboard Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Plumbing for washing machine.
Entrance hall Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Carpet.
Cloakroom Double glazed opaque window to front. Low level WC. Petite wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
Living room 14' 9" x 11' 11" (4.51m x 3.63m) Double glazed window to side. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet. Archway to:
Dining area 11' 10" x 8' 0" (3.63m x 2.44m) Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 5" (3.25m x 2.89m) Double glazed window to front. Range of wall and base units. Rolled edged worktop space. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Built in electric oven and gas hob. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer and drainer.
First floor landing Double glazed window to front. Access to loft space. Carpet.
Bedroom one 13' 10" x 10' 4" (4.23m x 3.15m) Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe cupboard. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom two 11' 10" x 10' 5" (3.62m x 3.17m) Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe cupboard. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom three 9' 8" x 6' 11" (2.99m x 2.10m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
Bathroom Double glazed opaque window to side. Coloured suite comprising low level WC, panelled enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
Rear garden Laid to patio with flower borders. Side access.
Front garden Laid to lawn with driveway for two cars.
Fixtures and fittings by arrangement other than those mentioned. View more View less
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Evenden Road, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Station Road, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Manor Forstal, New Ash Green, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £349,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Manor Forstal, New Ash Green, Longfield DA3
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Marling Way, Gravesend, Kent, England DA12
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Northfield, Longfield DA3
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Seven Acres, New Ash Green, Longfield DA3
- £345,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Vigilant Way, Gravesend DA12
- £350,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Caling Croft, New Ash Green, Longfield, Kent DA3