- 3 bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Close to Town Centre
- Three Bedrooms
- Southerly Facing Garden
Description A three bedroom detached family home in need of modernisation situated in a non estate location close to Fleet town centre and offered to the market with no onward chain.
The property offers good sized living accommodation with a living/dining room with parquet flooring, kitchen, family room with parquet flooring and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property further enjoys a large l-shaped southerly aspect rear garden, garage and driveway parking.
Fleet has excellent commuter links with trains to London Waterloo from 43 minutes via the mainline rail station and Junction 4a of the M3 motorway linking to the M25. Fleet town centre offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services. View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Fleet Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £419,950 3 bed property for sale Alfred Close, Fleet GU51
- £415,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Swithins Road, Elvetham Heath, Hampshire GU51
- £435,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £415,000 3 bed town house for sale Kingsley Square, Fleet GU51
- £435,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandringham Gardens, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £410,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hartford Road, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51