- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- 38' kitchen/dining room
- Five bedrooms
- End of terrace house
- Family bathroom and ground floor w.c.
- Two shower rooms (one of which is en-suite)
- Large reception room
- Secluded mature garden
Description A beautifully presented, light and particularly spacious five bedroom house in a sought after residential area. Positioned on the end of the terrace and benefiting from being flooded with light throughout the day, the house consists of over 2000 sq ft of accommodation set over three storeys. With an imposing 38' oak floored kitchen and dining area leading out to a beautiful west facing rear garden which benefits from sunshine late into the evening with side access and secure bike shed. To the first floor is the large and airy principal bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms a family bathroom and to the floor above are a further two beautifully light double bedrooms and a shower room. The house has been architecturally re-designed from top to bottom boasting a bespoke hand made American oak staircase and completely re wired and plumbed. This is a new build house in an attractive period casing.
Sedgeford Road is a fantastic location within easy reach of the popular Askew Road with its boutique independent shops, bakeries, cafes and award winning butcher, The Ginger Pig. Within the catchment of Ofsted Outstanding school, Ark Conway Primary Academy, Sedgeford Road is within easy easy walking distance of the many lovely parks that the area boasts: Wormholt, Wendell, Acton and Ravenscourt. It is well served by transport links such as the Central Line, Hammersmith and City, Circle and London Overground stations. Westfield shopping centre is also close by, as is Chiswick High Road.
*To book a viewing on this great property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week please visit the Purplebricks website for viewing availability and to confirm your date and appointment time. Alternatively you can download our award winning App*
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £1,425,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Cornwall Grove, London W4
- £1,450,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Ingersoll Road, Shepherd's Bush W12
- £1,450,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Arminger Road, London W12
- £1,450,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Elmwood Road, London W4
- £1,450,000 5 bed property for sale Grove Park Road, Chiswick W4
- £1,399,999 5 bed detached house for sale Popes Lane, London W5
- £1,400,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Sherbrooke Road, Fulham, London SW6
- £1,450,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Shorrolds Road, Fulham, London SW6
- £1,395,000 5 bed property for sale King Edwards Gardens, Acton Hill, London W3