- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Planning permission granted to convert to four bedroom house
- Currently a three bedroom detached bungalow
- Fantastic size corner plot
- Three good size double bedrooms
- Lounge, dining room, play room and study area
- Modern bathroom
- Well presented kitchen
- Outside office
- Highly sought after area
Description Planning permission granted for four bedroom house - fantatsic size corner plot - currently A three bedroom detached bungalow - good size bedrooms - lovely size lounge - play room - dining room - modern bathroom - well presented kitchen - outside office - Located in a highly sought after area is this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with planning permission granted to convert to a four bedroom house. Accommodation currently boasts large entrance porch (currently being constructed), hallway, large lounge, dining room, play room, well presented kitchen, study area, modern bathroom and three good size double bedrooms with en-suite wc to the master. Externally the property occupies a fantastic size corner plot with an outside office too. Planning reference: 19/00101/full.
Bedroom (13'1 x 10'7 (3.99m x 3.23m))
Bedroom (13'1 x 10'7 (3.99m x 3.23m))
Play Room (9'3 x 9'1 (2.82m x 2.77m))
Dining Room (15'6 x 8'9 (4.72m x 2.67m))
Study (6'7 x 4'9 (2.01m x 1.45m))
Lounge (19'8 x 10'8 (5.99m x 3.25m))
Kitchen (16'1 x 8'4 (4.90m x 2.54m))
Bedroom (16'8 x 9'1 (5.08m x 2.77m))
Home Office (11'3 x 9'6 (3.43m x 2.90m))
Entrance hall gives access to all rooms.
Two double bedrooms over look the front aspect. Bay double glazed windows. Wooden style flooring.
Dining room is of a lovely size to entertain in. Wooden style flooring. Smooth to coved ceiling. Open access into play room which keeps with the same theme. Open access into lounge.
Family size lounge offers dual aspect double glazed windows. French double glazed doors open onto rear garden. Feature fireplace with wood burner to remain. Smooth to coved ceiling with ample spot lighting.
Modern kitchen offers a range of white wall and base mounted units with matching storage drawers. Complimentary work surfaces with matching up stands house sink drainer with Swan neck mixer tap. Encased Bosch oven, five ringed gas hob, extractor hood over. Space for appliances. Double glazed window. Tiled flooring. Smooth ceiling, spot lighting. French double glazed doors open onto rear garden.
The property also has a spacious study. Double glazed window to rear.
Family bathroom comprises white panelled bath fitted with shower/mixer tap, glass splash screen door, wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiling to walls. Tiled flooring. Smooth ceiling, spot lighting.
Main bedroom overlooks the front aspect. Double glazed window. En-suite wc and wash hand basin.
Externally the property sits on a large corner plot. Predominately lawned with mature trees and shrubs. Patio seating areas. Side access gate.
Home office measures 11'3 x 9'6 with power and light connected. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed property for sale Elderberry Close, Langdon Hills, Essex SS16
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Bridgecote Lane, Noak Bridge, Basildon SS15
- £500,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Billericay, Essex, . CM11
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Quilters Drive, Billericay CM12
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hillary Mount, Billericay, Essex CM12
- £499,995 3 bed terraced house for sale Home Meadows, Billericay CM12
- £485,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wheatsheaf Cottages, Laindon Common Road, Little Burstead, Billericay CM12
- £485,000 3 bed cottage for sale Laindon Common Road, Little Burstead, Billericay CM12
- £485,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Laindon Common Road, Little Burstead, Billericay CM12