- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 2,308 sq. ft
- Attractive Views
- 43' westerly facing garden
- Additional communal garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Walking distance to Heath
- Close to transport facilities
Description Nestled in a secluded position within this popular and charming cul-de-sac adjacent to the open expanses of the Heath Extension (and yet conveniently located close to all the excellent local schools, shops and public transport amenities) is this handsome, beautifully re-modelled and redecorated double fronted, three storey 5 five bedroom Grade II listed family house.
The house enjoys attractive views over the communal garden to the front as well as double aspect views from virtually all the rooms and has been completely rewired throughout to provide data/internet network ports, multi-room wiring for sound system and fully connected for internet access. In addition, the house has double glazing throughout and there is under-floor heating to the ground floor and bathrooms.
This wonderful home offers a bright double aspect 19'8 reception room as well as a formal dining room on the ground floor together with a 19'5x12' Smallbone kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining utility room. The first floor provides three bedrooms with the master bedroom suite and bedroom five located on the top floor.
A feature of this house is the beautiful mature 43' landscaped rear garden which benefits from a westerly aspect and a huge level of privacy, directly accessed from both the ground floor reception room and kitchen.
Please note that the furniture depicted in the photographs are no longer in situ.
Kitchen (19'5x12'2) View more View less
- £2,495,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Hermitage Lane, Hampstead NW2
- £2,500,000 5 bed property for sale Fordington Road, Highgate, London N6
- £2,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Fordington Road, Highgate, London N6
- £2,499,999 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Hillway, London N6
- £2,500,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Priory Terrace, South Hampstead NW6
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Opal Mews, Priory Park Road, Queen's Park, London NW6
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Opal Mews, London NW6
- £2,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Nether Street, North Finchley N12
- £2,500,000 5 bed property for sale Crediton Road, London NW10