Description Sitting just a mile away from Southall station offering easy access to the city, this area is ideal for commuters who desire a quieter home life. Furthermore, within walking distance are a vast array of local amenities including many shops, bars, restaurants and schools. Coming to the sales market courtesy of Bairstow Eves is this extended three bedroom terrace family home which would benefits from some modernisation throughout. Boasting open plan living space leading to the kitchen and family bathroom to the ground floor. Continuing the tour to the first floor you will find three generously sized bedrooms. Externally to the rear you will find a great sized garden and to the front there is off road parking. An early internal inspection comes highly recommended.
In need of some modernisation
Lounge/Dining Room25'3" x 15'1" (7.7m x 4.6m).
Kitchen11'1" x 8'10" (3.38m x 2.7m).
Bathroom8'10" x 7'7" (2.7m x 2.31m).
Master Bedroom15'3" x 11'5" (4.65m x 3.48m).
Bedroom Two11'5" x 9'6" (3.48m x 2.9m).
Bedroom Three11'1" x 9'2" (3.38m x 2.8m). View more View less
- £479,950 3 bed terraced house for sale North Road, Southall UB1
- £480,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Evelyn Grove, Southall UB1
- £479,990 3 bed terraced house for sale Penbury Road, Southall UB2
- £479,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Hadley Gardens, Norwood Green, Middlesex UB2
- £479,600 3 bed end terrace house for sale Raleigh Road, Southall UB2
- £480,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Castle Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5
- £480,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Girton Road, Northolt UB5
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Kingsley Avenue, Southall UB1
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale St. Crispins Close, Southall UB1