- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Detached Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Sought After School Catchments
- High Specification
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Triple Glazing
- Solar Roof Panels
- Remainder of NHBC Warranty
- EPC: B (89)
Description Constructed approximately four years ago, this impressive and spacious five bedroom detached family home offers over 3700 sq. Ft of accommodation and is presented to the market in outstanding condition throughout, having been finished to a high specification. The property is situated in a no through road, within walking distance of good local schools and offers light and spacious living accommodation across three floors. Features to note include: Triple Glazing, underfloor heating to the ground floor, photovoltic (Solar) panels, a fully integrated TV projector system with built in surround sound speakers to the main living room, a completely bespoke kitchen with granite work surfaces. Hard wired ethernet connection to the majority of the house including the office/study.
The property is situated along a no-through road and offers driveway parking for several vehicles with access to the integral garage via an electric roller door. The property is enclosed to the rear by mature shrubbery and panel fencing with a spacious patio seating area and the remainder laid to lawn.
Situated in Hampshire, Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre. Hart leisure centre is also an excellent aspect of Fleet, offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its mainline station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot. In addition to the town's desirable location, contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study, and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chinnock Close, Fleet GU52
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Church Road, Fleet GU51
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Gally Hill Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chestnut Cottage, Ewshot, Hampshire GU10
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Kestrel Close, Ewshot, Farnham GU10
- £1,100,000 6 bed detached house for sale Fitzroy Road, Fleet GU51
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Waverley Avenue, Fleet GU51
- £1,375,000 5 bed detached house for sale Redlands Lane, Crondall, Farnham, Surrey GU10
- £1,000,000 6 bed detached house for sale Heath Lane, Ewshot, Farnham, Hampshire GU10