- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Share of freehold
- Approximately 14ft Reception Room
- Approximately 11ft Dining Room
- Communal Gardens
- Within Minutes' Walk of Finchley Central Station
- Within Easy Reach of the North Circular Road, M1 and A1
Description Share of Freehold. Excellent location within minutes' walk of Finchley Central station is this character larger than average one bedroom first floor purpose built flat.
The property benefits from an approximately 14ft reception room, an approximately 11ft dining room, modern kitchen, balcony with stairs leading to communal gardens, double glazing and gas central heating.
Local shops, the North Circular Road, M1 and A1 and the historic Stephens House & Gardens are all within easy reach.
To really appreciate the size and location an internal viewing is highly recommended via the vendor's Sole Agent Ellis & Co. View more View less
- £324,950 1 bed maisonette for sale Oakleigh Road North, London N20
- £315,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Page Street, London NW7
- £340,000 1 bed property for sale Magenta Lodge, Summer Close, Kingsbury, London NW9
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Parade Terrace, West Hendon Broadway, London NW9
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Derwent Rise, Kingsbury NW9
- £319,999 2 bed maisonette for sale Selborne Gardens, London NW4
- £330,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Chalfont Court, London NW9
- £330,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Roe End, Kingsbury NW9
- £349,950 1 bed maisonette for sale Shakespeare Road, London NW7