- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Stunning two bedroom split level period conversion
- Superbly refurbished to a very high standard
- Stylish interiors complimented by period elegance
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Contemporary style bathroom and further en-suite
- Large private garden
- Central heating
- Share of freehold
- Close to excellent transport links and amenities
Description A stunning split level two bedroom period conversion with large private garden and long lease, superbly located between Finchley Central and East Finchley stations, as well as excellent local amenities. The property has been beautifully refurbished by the current owner to a very high standard throughout, offering bright and spacious accommodation complimented by stylish interiors and retaining a wealth of period elegance and style. Features include a beautiful front aspect reception room, well equipped kitchen, contemporary bathroom and further en-suite, gas central heating, quality floor coverings and ample inbuilt storage.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the bright and spacious reception room with wide bay window, wood effect flooring and ample space for relaxing and entertaining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching white fronted units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. A doorway leads to stairs which provides direct access down to the garden. A further doorway leads through to the stunning contemporary style bathroom with stylish free-standing bath suite and elegant tiling. A well sized second bedroom completes the first floor accommodation with inbuilt wardrobes and quiet rear aspect. To the upper level, there is a superb master bedroom suite with ample inbuilt wardrobes and access to a modern en-suite shower.
The property is conveniently located nearly equidistant to both Finchley Central and East Finchley stations, as well as being close to regular bus routes, all providing excellent fast and frequent cross-London links. The area is well served by an array of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities, as well as good local schools and lovely open spaces, including Victoria Park.
To book a viewing instantly just visit our website or download our award-winning App.
We understand the lease on the property is 199 years from 29 September 1979 - 158 years remaining. All prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries and verify this information with a solicitor.
No service charge is levied.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £485,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Heath View, East Finchley, London N2
- £494,995 2 bed maisonette for sale Hill Top, Hampstead Garden Suburb NW11
- £485,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Northbrook Road, London N22
- £580,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Clifton Gardens, London NW11
- £475,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Stanhope Road, Highgate, London N6
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Tottenham Lane, London N8
- £475,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fenstanton Avenue, North Finchley N12
- £475,000 2 bed maisonette for sale North End Road, Golders Green NW11
- £475,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Dagmar Road, London N22