- 2 bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Refitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- End Of Terrace
- Immaculate Condition
Description Romans are delighted to present this immaculately presented, two double bedroom end of terrace home.
The property is set within a highly desirable position towards the end of Walsh avenue, evading traffic noise and overlooking a sunny green space. The current owners have renovated throughout and each room is now finished to a very high specification.
The downstairs accommodation comprises a generous living/dining space, leading onto a fully refitted kitchen that features integrated appliances, eye level oven units and a separate bar area.
Upstairs features two large double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, the family bathroom has also been refitted to a high standard.
Outside a larger than average garden with a newly installed seating area and large garden shed. There is also great potential to extend the property subject to planning permission.
A viewing is highly recommended. View more View less
- £345,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Bracken Bank, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £350,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Caesars Gate, Warfield, Berkshire RG42
- £350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Scania Walk, Winkfield Row RG42
- £340,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Hebbecastle Down, Bracknell RG42
- £350,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Hopper Vale, Bracknell RG12
- £340,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Jennett`S Park, Bracknell RG12
- £335,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Hebbecastle Down, Warfield RG42
- £330,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Worlds End Hill, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £340,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Bullbrook Drive, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12