- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area From 753 - 754 sq. ft
- Attractive 3 Bedroom Semi-detached House just off Noak Hill Road, on the Steepleview development
- Own Drive to Garage plus further 2 car Drive adjacent.
- Sunny, West facing 36ft long Garden plus a bonus South facing Sun Trap Courtyard Garden to the side
- Ground floor WC Room
- 15ft x 15ft Lounge/Diner with feature Limestone Fire Surround and inset electric Stove
- 'Limed Oak' kitchen with a sleek black 'Leisure' Range-style Freestanding Cooker to remain
- 3 good size bedrooms, the second bedroom with large freestanding Wardrobes to remain.
- Contemporary designer look Bathroom featuring a luxury Rainfall Shower Head over the Bath
- Local Shop 0.5 mile ~ London A127 3 minute Drive ~ Gloucester Park & Sporting Village 1 mile
- 1.8 mile cycle ride to Laindon Railway Station (London Fenchurch Street in 35 minutes)
Description Situated just off Noak Hill Road within the popular Steepleview area, this attractive 3-Bedroom, Semi-detached House was built by Copthorn Homes and benefits from its own Drive to Garage, as well as further off-street parking in front, for another 2 cars.
Its irregular shaped plot gives it the bonus of a secluded side Courtyard Patio area - the perfect South facing Suntrap. This is in addition to the main 36ft rear Garden with its large dining patio.
Inside, there's an Entrance Hall with a ground floor WC Room, a lovely 15ft x 15ft max Lounge/Diner with a feature Limestone Fire Surround, 'Limed Oak' fitted Kitchen with the Leisure 'A La Carte' Range-style Electric Cooker to remain, the three bedrooms and a contemporary designer look Bathroom featuring a luxury Rainfall Shower Head over the Bath.
The local 'Londis' Convenience store on Willowfields is an easy 0.5 mile stroll, the London A127 Arterial Road is a quick 2-3 minute/0.7 mile drive, giving you easy access to the M25, Laindon Railway Station with its Mainline link to London Fenchurch Street is an easy 1.8 mile cycle ride and Basildon Town Centre is just a couple of miles away.
For the active and those with kids, the property is just over a mile away is Gloucester Park, a big neighbourhood park incorporating Basildon Sporting Village on the northern edge, a large sporting complex initially serving as a training camp for the Olympic Games in London 2012, now one of the leading leisure centres in Essex boasting a wide range of sports and leisure facilities including two indoor swimming pools, a gymnastics centre, an 8-court sports hall (badminton, basketball, 5 a side football etc), 100 station gym, two group exercise studios, an indoor climbing wall, an athletics stadium and outdoor pitches.
Attractive 'Oak' effect wood flooring extends through into the Lounge/Diner beyond.
Ground floor WC room
Fitted with a white cloakroom suite comprising a close coupled WC and a wall mounted basin. A front facing window gives natural daylight.
Lounge/diner 15ft 3' x 15ft 4' narrowing to 12ft (4.65m x 4.7m >3.7m)
We like the way the owners have separated the lounge area with carpet and the thoroughfare and dining area with the light Oak effect wood flooring.
The light neutral decor, rear facing window and the further wide set of double doors opening out to the garden, make for an exceptionally light and bright living room.
The focal point is the attractive Limestone fireplace with its inset electric log effect stove.
A big understairs cupboard provides a superb storage facility.
Kitchen 8ft 9' x 8ft 6' (2.7m x 2.6m)
Fitted with a range of 'Limed Oak' effect kitchen units incorporating spaces for a washing machine, dishwasher and an undercounter fridge and freezer.
The owners Leisure 'range-style' Double Oven, electric Cooker will be remaining.
There's an extractor Hood over the cooker, a front facing window over the 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit and a big ceiling fan, very handy for preparing food in hot summers.
Hidden within one of the matching eye-level cupboards is the Potterton Suprima boiler.
Stairs from Hall to:
1st floor landing
On the landing is the airing cupboard and a flip down loft hatch accessing the loft, which has a light and is part boarded.
Bedroom one 11ft 9' x 8ft 8' (3.6m x 2.6m)
A nicely decorated front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom two 12ft 5' x 8' (3.8m x 2.44m)
Another good size bedroom, this one to the rear and with the large freestanding wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors, to remain.
Bedroom three 8ft 10' x 7ft 1' (2.7m x 2.2m)
A good sized bedroom with a rear facing window.
This well-appointed, designer look bathroom features a Dark grey Gloss Combination unit incorporating a contemporary style square basin with a double cupboard below and a back to wall WC with concealed cistern.
The Bath features a stylish overhead, Rainforest Showerhead and a separate handset to for extra flexibility, the Mira shower controlled by a wall mounted digital programmer.
We like the well chosen, modern ceramic tiling which compliments the dark grey and white Suite, the recessed display Niche with glass shelving and the feature Arched Window.
A chrome towel radiator, Shaver Socket and a wall mounted bathroom cabinet completes the specification.
Exterior - front
This property enjoys a irregular shaped plot that gives it the benefit of being able to incorporate two driveways. One in front of the garage, and one in front of the waist height brick wall, that sits a meter or so away from the house giving a small degree of privacy, a nice feature.
Garage 17ft 1' x 8ft 8' (5.2m x 2.64m)
A good sized garage, slightly wider than average and also benefiting from a high pitched tiled roof giving super storage up in the rafters.
Paved side courtyard garden
In addition to the main rear garden and accessed via a gate between the garage and the main house.
This South facing Sun Trap provides a nice spot for a table and chairs and also houses the owners rather good, home built shed. A well-built 7ft x 5ft 3' building, with power, lighting, and a window.
This 36ft long sunny west facing garden has a large patio, with the Yorkstone style retaining wall having a central set of steps leading up to the balance, which is mainly laid to lawn.
A delightfully private and secluded place to relax and unwind.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £340,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Wetherland, Basildon SS16
- £340,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Oak Green, Billericay CM11
- £339,995 3 bed end terrace house for sale Bunting Lane, Billericay CM11
- £340,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Parks, Pitsea, Basildon SS13
- £343,000 3 bed terraced house for sale School Avenue, Laindon, Basildon SS15
- £330,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Basildon, Essex SS15
- £330,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Ravenscourt Drive, Basildon SS16
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale The Nave, Basildon SS15
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Markhams Close, Basildon, Essex SS15