- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Large double aspect sitting room leading through to the conservatory
- Kitchen/Breakfast room with adjacent utility
- Master bedroom with ample room for bedroom furniture as well as an en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms along with a modern family bathroom
- Single garage and off road parking
- Private enclosed garden with excellent privacy
- Within close proximity to Witley train station which offers a direct link to London Waterloo
Description Well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home within a short walk of Witley train station
Built in 1998, this 4 bedroom family house sits in a peaceful cul-de-sac within a stoneâs throw of Witley Mainline train station. The house offers excellent living accommodation with a smart kitchen/breakfast room with adjacent utility, separate dining room, large double aspect sitting room and a large and useful conservatory leading out on to the rear garden. Upstairs are four bedrooms, the master benefitting from an en-suite, as well as a family bathroom. Outside, there is a well maintained private garden with a lawned area bordered by mature shrubs and plants, together with a paved patio which is accessed from the conservatory and wraps around the property to the rear courtyard garden. There is also a single garage in block along with off street parking.
The closest village is Witley which offers an excellent array of facilities with a number of newsagents and public houses along with other general shopping facilities. Witley also benefits from a mainline train station with a direct link to London Waterloo in under an hour.
Godalming town centre is also situated close by which offers a more comprehensive range of amenities including a Waitrose and Sainsburyâs. Godalming Station also provides a frequent service to London Waterloo in approximately 45 minutes. There are bus services available from the town linking with neighbouring towns and villages including Guildford, which lies approximately 4 miles to the north. Access to the A3 is available at Milford and provides road links to London and the south coast as well as access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports via the M25 and M23 motorways.
From Godalming town centre, head in a southerly direction on the A3100 turning right at the round-a-bout by the Inn on the Lake and continue along the A3100 (Portsmouth Road) to Milford village. On reaching Milford take the first exit left at the round-a-bout into Church Road. Continue to the next round-a-bout and take the first exit again on to the A283 Petworth Road. Continue through the village of Witley taking the second right turn after King Edwards School in to Combe Lane, signposted Witley Train Station. Proceed along turning right in to Coopers Place whereby Foxwood Close is at the end on the right. View more View less
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Wheeler Lane, Witley, Godalming GU8
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Petworth Road, Witley, Godalming GU8
- £500,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Petworth Road, Chiddingfold, Godalming GU8
- £595,000 4 bed detached house for sale Clammer Hill Road, Grayswood, Haslemere GU27
- £625,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Milford, Godalming, Surrey GU8
- £645,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Milford, Godalming, Surrey GU8