- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- No Chain
- Open Plan
- Private Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Storage
- Quiet Location
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Investment Buyer
- Close to Local Amenities
- Viewing Advised
Description No chain: Check 4 Houses are delighted to offer this 1 bedroom house with south west facing garden in a cul de sac location. Accommodation comprises reception area, kitchen/diner, garden room, 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, garage in a block and a private south west facing garden with patio and side access. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this
Pathway to front door, gated side access to garden and outside light.
Reception Area (12' 7'' x 9' 0'' (3.83m x 2.74m))
Double glazed door to front aspect, open plan to kitchen and conservatory, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage area, wall mounted fuse box, thermostat, smooth ceiling, two radiators, smoke alarm and Oakwood flooring.
Kitchen/Diner (12' 7'' x 7' 2'' (3.83m x 2.18m))
Open plan to reception area and conservatory, range of wall and base units, sink with mixer tap over, integrated electric hob, cooker hood, integrated electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, space for table, smooth ceiling, radiator and Oakwood floor.
Garden Room (15' 6'' x 8' 10'' (4.72m x 2.69m))
PVC construction, double glazed windows, double glazed French doors to garden, blinds, two radiators and Oakwood flooring.
Bedroom (14' 3'' Max x 12' 9'' Max (4.34m Max x 3.88m Max))
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to ground floor, loft access (insulated only) four fitted wardrobes (one housing boiler), radiator and door to bathroom.
Bathroom (7' 5'' x 5' 6'' (2.26m x 1.68m))
Double glazed frosted side aspect window, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage under, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls and lino flooring.
Approx 20ft x 15ft: South west facing with brick wall and fences, gated side access, patio, established plants and mature shrubs.
Garage (In A Block) (16' 0'' x 7' 10'' (4.87m x 2.39m))
Garage in a block with up and over door.
Freehold Property. Council Tax Band 'C'. View more View less
- £230,000 1 bed property for sale Branksomewood Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £225,000 2 bed mobile/park home for sale Woodland Rise, Grange Estate, Fleet GU52
- £225,000 2 bed property for sale Pinewood Court, Fleet GU51
- £200,000 1 bed property for sale Kings Place, Fleet GU51
- £235,000 2 bed property for sale Bramshott Place, Fleet GU51
- £250,000 1 bed terraced house for sale Angora Way, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £200,000 2 bed property for sale The Ferns, Bricksbury Hill, Farnham, Surrey GU9
- £190,000 2 bed property for sale Pegasus Court, Fleet GU51
- £205,000 1 bed end terrace house for sale The Cedars, Fleet GU51