- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Superb location
- Large garden
- Potential to extend STPP
- Good size rooms
- Close to schools
Description The property Benefits include double glazed windows and gas fired central heating and a feature log burning fire. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, through lounge, kitchen, ground floor Cloakroom and Storage room, integral garage, three large bedrooms and a family bathroom. In our opinion this spacious family home offers scope to update and extend subject to the usual consents.
The location Windsor Avenue is widely regarded as one of the most popular roads on the Oak Farm development. With Hillingdon circus's bustling array of shops and transport links giving easy access into London by train or car. There is also a range of highly rated Primary and Secondary Schools including St Helens, Oak Farm and St Bernadette within close proximity.
Outside To the front of the property there is a well-kept lawn area and driveway parking offering access to the garage. Outside to the rear there is a superb mature garden with a range of tree's & shrubs, the garden offers huge scope to further improve to create an ideal family space.
Details of sale Freehold
Council tax band D View more View less
- £525,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Gossage Road, Uxbridge UB10
- £525,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Woodville Gardens, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £525,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Forbes Way, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £525,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Swan Road, West Drayton UB7
- £520,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Heathfield Rise, Ruislip HA4
- £535,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Pond Green, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £535,000 3 bed terraced house for sale West End Road, Ruislip HA4
- £515,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Victoria Road, Ruislip HA4
- £535,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cranborne Waye, Hayes UB4