- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Substantial detached residence
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Premium road in Ickenahm
- Large ground floor living space
- Immaculate secluded rear garden
- Close proximity to well regarded schools
- Large garage & driveway
- CCTV system installed
- Transport links close by
Description An opportunity to acquire a stunning five bedroom detached residence on Thornhill Road, Ickenham, an exclusive tree lined residential road that is regarded as one of Ickenham's most sought after locations. This detached home will immediately impress with its spacious room sizes throughout and the breathtaking rear garden which has been immaculately landscaped backing on to Swakeleys Park.
From our office on Swakeleys Road turn left. Thornhill Road is the fourth turning on the left. The property is situated further up the road on your left-hand side.
This property is located footsteps from the village which offers a superb range of fashionable shops, cafes and restaurants whilst the pleasant open space of Swakeleys Park are a short stroll away. Ickenham station (Metropolitan/Piccadilly lines) is located nearby providing reliable links into the City and West End with regular trains every 5 - 10 minutes. Alternatively West Ruislip station is serviced by both tube (Central line) and train lines into Marylebone Station in just 25 minutes. For the motorist the A40/M40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London, Home Counties and the motorway network.
A substantial five bedroom detached home situated in an ultra convenient location only moments away from transport links, family parks, highly regarded schools and local shops (Ickenham Village). This property is full of character and offers great potential to enhance even further. Upon entering the home, you are immediately greeted by a spacious, light-filled hallway offering direct access to most of the ground floor reception areas. To the left, there is a 13ft living room offering direct access through to a spacious dining room where there are doors leading into the garden. The ground floor is also home to a fitted kitchen that boasts an excellent space with a range of cupboards, drawers, ample worktop space, integrated appliances and tiled flooring. The ground floor also benefits a convenient utility room, downstairs cloakroom, access to the large integral garage and a conservatory which enjoys fantastic views over the rear garden. The first floor consists of the five well-proportioned bedrooms, the master, second and fourth bedroom all benefiting from fitted wardrobes. Completing the first floor are two family bathrooms and there is access into the loft which is an impressive size (boarded and insulated).
The front of the property benefits from off street parking, with its own driveway, garage and private laid to lawn area. To the rear is an immaculate garden which is mainly laid to lawn whilst also enjoying a patio area closest to the house making a perfect seating area to enjoy the summer months. There is a summerhouse and garden shed to the rear of the garden and a variety of shrubs and trees along the borders creating a high degree of privacy and sense of seclusion. View more View less
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Willow Crescent West, Denham, Uxbridge UB9
- £1,225,000 5 bed detached house for sale Holm Grove, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB10
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Milton Court, Ickenham UB10
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Angle Close, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10
- £1,175,000 5 bed detached house for sale Warren Road, Ickenham UB10
- £1,340,000 5 bed detached house for sale Slade Oak Lane, Higher Denham, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale North Drive, Ruislip HA4
- £1,125,000 5 bed detached house for sale Howletts Lane, Ruislip HA4
- £1,100,000 5 bed detached house for sale Truesdales, Ickenham, Uxbridge UB10