- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Help to Buy
- Brand New
- NHBC Warranty
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
brand new with NHBC certificate, this large double bedroom semi detached home enjoys spacious accommodation set in a very popular area. There is off road parking and a down stairs cloak room
This established area of Southampton enjoys a variety of local amenities, schools and shops to cater for all peoples needs. Sholing Valley gives open space with mature trees and is located near by.
Block Paviour drive way and path leads to the double glazed front door that opens up to the
With large under stairs study recess. Ideal for storage.
Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and a double glazed window.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Fitted around 3 sides to give maximum storage, there are a range of high gloss fronted, handless units with soft close mechanisms. Ample work surfaces and a stainless steel single drainer sink unit inset. Intecrated electric oven and microwave. Built in hob. Integrated fridge/freezer. Wall mounted boiler. Double glazed window. Plumbing for a washing machine
Lounge / Diner 14' 10" x 12' ( 4.52m x 3.66m )
Set at the rear of the home and running the full width, there is a light bright feel. Double glazed window and French patio doors lead to the rear garden
From the hallway, stairs rise and return to the
With access to the loft void
Main Bedroom 14' 10" x 12' ( 4.52m x 3.66m )
Like the lounge this substantial double bedroom runs the full width of the home. One striking feature is the half vaulted ceiling with electronically operated velux windows with remote controlled blinds.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
This spacious double bedroom has a double glazed window to the front aspect
Comprising of a luxury suite with panel enclosed bath with a thermostatically controlled shower unit. Close coupled wc and wash hand basin.
Pedestrian side access via a timber gate leads to the lawned rear garden enclosed by timber fencing. Timber shed and patio.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £250,000 2 bed town house for sale Butts Road, Southampton SO19
- £250,000 2 bed detached house for sale Drove Road, Southampton SO19
- £250,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Thornhill Park Road, Southampton SO18
- £250,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Bitterne Road West, Southampton SO18
- £250,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Quayside Road, Southampton SO18
- £260,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Sholing, Southampton, Hampshire SO19
- £240,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Bitterne, Southampton, Hampshire SO18
- £240,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Maldon Road, Southampton SO19
- £240,000 2 bed terraced house for sale High Street, West End, Hampshire SO30