- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Substantial Detached Property
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Four Receptions
- Double Garage
- Swimming Pool & Gardens
Description This attractive detached property offers spacious accommodation and is set in large grounds against a backdrop of beautiful Chiltern countryside.
The front door leads into a large porch area and in turn into an impressive entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and independent access to all rooms. The lounge is a dual aspect room with a fireplace creating a central focal point, there is a doorway to the sun room, a bright and airy space with plenty of natural light and overlooking the swimming pool. The kitchen/breakfast room is to the rear of the property and has been refitted with bespoke wooden units and a central island. The kitchen opens into the dining room at the front of the house. A door leads from the kitchen into the integral double garage with an additional space at the rear ideal as a workshop. Also on the ground floor a study and downstairs WC. To the first floor are the bedrooms and family bathroom. All of the bedrooms are double rooms and the master bedroom has plenty of built in storage and a spacious ensuite bathroom with four piece suite. Outside there is plenty of parking to the front of the house accessed by a sweeping drive which provides access to just two properties. The gardens are laid predominantly to lawn, surrounded by mature trees and backing onto open fields. There is a paddock area and large patio with central swimming pool and changing room with shower and WC.
Bourne End is a thriving village on the bank of the river Thames, with a Marina which offers moorings. There is a comprehensive range of shops for everyday needs and some fantastic cafes and restaurants. There is plenty of leisure facilities closeby including a fitness centre and sporting clubs, and schooling in the area is excellent. The town is ideally positioned for commuters with the M40 & M4 both close at hand. Bourne End has a convenient station which links London Paddington via Maidenhead. Beaconsfield, which is a 10 minute drive has a mainline railway station which links London Marylebone.
Property details: EPC Rating C (80), Council tax band G (These should be verified by your solicitor). View more View less
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hedsor Lane, Taplow, Buckinghamshire SL1
- £1,395,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Queen Elizabeth Crescent, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9
- £1,500,000 6 bed detached house for sale Lock Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
- £1,425,000 5 bed detached house for sale Gibraltar Lane, Cookham Dean, Berkshire SL6
- £1,500,000 6 bed detached house for sale Queen Elizabeth Crescent, Beaconsfield HP9
- £1,595,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chestnut Road, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Blind Lane, Bourne End SL8
- £1,375,000 5 bed detached house for sale Redwood Place, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sheephouse Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6