- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Modern two bedroom end of terraced house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Two allocated parking bays
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- Quiet location
- Close to local shops
- Near mainline railway station
- Within catchment of both junior and senior schools
Description Attractive, modern with A quiet and secluded position
Built circa 2012 this lovely property benefits from the remaining NHBC guarantee and has been built to the highest of standards. With two generous bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite we understand this mews style house enjoys the same square footage of similar three bedroom properties. There is scope, subject to usual consents, to create a third bedroom or an en-suite to the master bedroom. However you can enjoy it exactly as it is & do nothing! There is a super fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, 16' Lounge/Diner and a cloakroom downstairs.
The rear garden is circa 40ft long and there are two allocated parking spaces. Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, it is less than a ten minute walk to the Tesco Express with may other amenities in walking distance including a bus stop. St. Lawrence Chase is also in the catchment area for a number of established schools. The mainline train station is also a short distance away with its high spped link to London.
Call tms today to arrange an escorted viewing . We are open 7 days a week.
UPVC double glazed door to reception hall, wood effect flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge/Dining Room (5.26 x 3.93 (17'3" x 12'10"))
Wood effect flooring, UPVC double-glazed french doors with matching side panels to garden, radiator, under stairs storage.
Kitchen (3.9 x 1.95 (12'9" x 6'4"))
UPVC double glazed twin sash windows to front, range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, one-and-a-half stainless steel sink, integrated oven, hob with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated tumble dryers, tile effect flooring, localised splash-back wall tiles, radiator.
Low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Master Bedroom (3.94 x 2.8 (12'11" x 9'2"))
UPVC double glazed twin sash windows to Rear, fitted, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two (3.94 x 3 (12'11" x 9'10"))
UPVC double glazed sash windows to front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Family Bathroom (3 x 1.96 (9'10" x 6'5"))
Panel bath, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, wood effect flooring, localised splash-back wall tiles, towel type radiator.
Low maintenance garden that is predominantly laid to lawn with wooden fence borders. Access to the front of the prperty.
There are two allocated parking bays to the front of the property/ View more View less
- £240,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Speke Road, Broadstairs CT10
- £240,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Peters Road, Margate CT9
- £239,950 2 bed property for sale Lister Road, Margate CT9
- £245,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Crescent Road, Ramsgate, Kent CT11
- £235,000 2 bed property for sale Woodville Road, Ramsgate CT12
- £235,000 2 bed terraced house for sale High Street, St. Peters, Broadstairs CT10
- £235,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Victoria Avenue, Broadstairs CT10
- £250,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Hawes Avenue, Ramsgate CT11
- £230,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Coleman Crescent, Ramsgate CT12