- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Plenty of natural light
- Studio flat
- 289 Sqft
- Electric underfloor heating in shower room
- Hot water and heating included in the service charge
- Bespoke fitted furniture
- 4th Floor
- 500m from Kings Cross & St Pancras stations
Description A well-presented studio apartment, perfectly engineered to maximise on space. Situated on the 4th floor of Albany House, a fully renovated Edwardian building occupying a prime WC1 location.
Not only does the property enjoy bespoke dark-wood furnishings, but also luxury fixtures and appliances to include large porcelain tiled flooring, integrated smeg kitchen appliances, secure video entry-phone technology and under-floor bathroom warming.
This unit in particular is one of the largest studios within the block boasting a clear segregation between the dining area and rest of the apartment.
Situated on Judd Street, the development boasts a prime position just 500m from Kings Cross & St Pancras stations, with the connections at Euston and Russell Square a short walk away. The amenities and attractions of Covent Garden, Oxford Circus and Leicester Square are all easily accessible View more View less
- £395,000 1 bed flat for sale Caledonian Road, London N1
- £395,000 1 bed flat for sale Cavendish Mansions, Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R
- £395,000 1 bed flat for sale Caledonian Road, Islington N1
- £395,000 1 bed flat for sale Hall Street, Angel, London EC1V
- £395,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Lockhart Close, Islington N7
- £395,000 1 bed flat for sale Liverpool Road, London N1
- £395,000 1 bed flat for sale Holloway Road, London N7
- £395,000 1 bed flat for sale Marsden Street, Kentish Town, London NW5
- £395,000 1 bed flat for sale Maitland Park Road, London NW3