- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Substantial Conservatory
- Large Private Garden
- EPC Rating D
Description Cobbles bring to the market this substantial three/ four-bedroom detached bungalow, situated in the popular Wood Street Village.
The ground floor of the property comprises of a spacious entrance hall way, dining room, lounge area, storage, downstairs shower room, a large double bedroom, office, good sized kitchen and finally the substantial conservatory looking out onto the generously sized private rear garden.
Upstairs, you have a large hallway with eaves storage, a modern bathroom and two good sized double bedrooms.
Outside, the property benefits from a larger than average rear garden with patio area. To the front of the property you have a small front garden with an entrance gate.
Oak Hill is conveniently located within walking distance of local schooling, a pub, shop, and post office. There is also great transport links to Guildford Town Centre, The Hospital and The University. View more View less
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Caxton Gardens, Guildford GU2
- £499,950 4 bed bungalow for sale Westwood Lane, Normandy, Surrey GU3
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Guildford, Surrey, N/A GU1
- £495,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Worplesdon Road, Guildford GU2
- £490,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Guildford, Surrey GU1
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Applegarth Avenue, Guildford GU2
- £499,950 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Applegarth Avenue, Guildford GU2
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Little Street, Guildford GU2
- £500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Little Street, Guildford GU2