- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Extended To Rear With Full Width Bi-Folding Doors
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Bathroom
- 70ft. Rear Garden
- 0.4 Miles To Hornchurch Underground Station
- Walking Distance To Hornchurch Town Centre
- Potential For Off Street Parking
Description Ideally located within walking distance of Hornchurch Town Centre, local primary & secondary schools, Harrow Lodge Park / Sports Centre and Hornchurch Underground Station is this well presented, three bedroom, extended terraced house.
The internal accommodation begins with a welcoming hallway, with stairs rising to the first floor and provides access to both the separate living room at the front and the kitchen / dining room at the rear.
Decorated with a neutral palette, the living room measures 12'6 x 10'11 and features wooden flooring and a large bay window to the front elevation.
Boasting numerous below and above units and work surfaces to three sides, the kitchen sits adjacent to the dining room that is located centrally. With tiled flooring throughout both rooms, there is ample space for a large dining table and chairs and flows seamlessly into the family room, located with the rear extension.
Spanning the rear of the home and flooded with natural light from the sky lantern above and full width bi-folding doors to the rear, it's the perfect space for modern family life and connects the rear garden and home beautifully.
Heading up to the first floor there are two spacious doubles and a further single bedroom. Each room is nicely presented with both double bedrooms having the added benefit of built-in wardrobes / storage.
Completing the internal layout is the modern family bathroom.
Externally, there is a low maintenance front garden, with the potential for off street parking (like many others in the immediate area) subject to planning.
To the rear there is a large raised decking area which provides an ideal space for entertaining with steps that lead down to the 70ft. Rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn.
At the base of the garden there is a block paved patio area and a handy storage shed.
Lounge (12' 6'' x 10' 11'' (3.81m x 3.32m) into bay)
Kitchen (10' 3'' x 6' 11'' (3.12m x 2.11m))
Dining Room (10' 4'' x 9' 2'' (3.15m x 2.79m))
Family Room (14' 7'' x 10' 1'' (4.44m x 3.07m))
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 (10' 5'' x 10' 2'' (3.17m x 3.10m) max)
Bedroom 2 (12' 4'' x 10' 2'' (3.76m x 3.10m) max)
Bedroom 3 (6' 8'' x 6' 1'' (2.03m x 1.85m))
Patio (17' 5'' x 10' 7'' (5.30m x 3.22m))
Rear Garden (71' 11'' (21.90m) approx.)
Shed (9' 1'' x 5' 6'' (2.77m x 1.68m)) View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Belmont Road, Hornchurch RM12
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Franmil Road, Hornchurch RM12
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Trustons Gardens, Hornchurch RM11
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Carnforth Gardens, Hornchurch RM12
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Mellowes Road, Hornchurch RM11
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Crescent, Hornchurch RM11
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hornchurch, Essex, . RM12
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ryder Gardens, Rainham RM13
- £425,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Oak Glen, Hornchurch RM11